Players Entering Transfer Portal, As of March 2024 | Page 27 | The Boneyard

Players Entering Transfer Portal, As of March 2024

packwrap

The real 'shlynn Shadey
Reaction Score
Happy Sunday morning to all.
This is interesting about Ms. Hailey Van Lith, but I don’t see her going to UConn or SCAR. Now, I could be wrong, but she may have better opportunities at NC State or Iowa.
I heard Iowa may have an opening for a ball dominant, shoot first, pass second, rebound third point guard.

Reaction Score
Amari Deberry (UCONN) in the portal
This is also y I like the transfer portal and wish in certain situations 5th years were a thing. It sucks she only has one year of eligibility. I saw an adjustment one person had to the portal would be to make kids wait at least until their sophomore year. I'd make one that if they wait until junior year or if they played in less than half the games any year they should be eligible for a grad transfer year.

Reaction Score
This is also y I like the transfer portal and wish in certain situations 5th years were a thing. It sucks she only has one year of eligibility. I saw an adjustment one person had to the portal would be to make kids wait at least until their sophomore year. I'd make one that if they wait until junior year or if they played in less than half the games any year they should be eligible for a grad transfer year.
Interesting idea.

Reaction Score
Best of luck to her. I wonder if she has finished her degree? There is a good chance that she has.

Reaction Score
With Amari gone, it will be interesting to see if Geno will go the portal route or go for another recruit. I’m guessing he will stand pat for now.

Reaction Score
With Amari gone, it will be interesting to see if Geno will go the portal route or go for another recruit. I’m guessing he will stand pat for now.
He already has an offer out there. I expect he’s known about all the recent events for quite awhile now. He’ll hear from Emely before anything else happens. He prefers to build long term as opposed to portal quick fixes.

Reaction Score
He already has an offer out there. I expect he’s known about all the recent events for quite awhile now. He’ll hear from Emely before anything else happens. He prefers to build long term as opposed to portal quick fixes.
There's Emily, there's also reportedly been some interest with Kaitlyn Chen out of Princeton. Or Geno may be looking for an experienced big. I'm sure the coaching staff has a better handle on our needs next year than we do.

Reaction Score
What year would Emely be coming in and what position is she? I can understand building for the future but he could look for a grad student for one year. Paige has only so much time to get that natty! Now is the time to load up. We could use another Nika-like defender and/or back up point guard. Our awesome defender Aubrey won’t be available for a while. Also never hurts to get a one year big and experienced post. Geno should fill every single scholarship.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom