Players Entering Transfer Portal, As of March 2024 | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Players Entering Transfer Portal, As of March 2024

Reaction Score
Who had this on their bingo card?

Dang!! The Taliah Scott one was a shocker considering how much freedom she had within the Arkansas system. Saylor in the transfer portal is an even bigger shocker. Wow.

Reaction Score
Who had this on their bingo card?

Not too surprised. Few of the players who have left have had great careers.

And Arkansas has 3 straight seasons with losing SEC record + 2 of their based players are gone (Daniels graduating & Scott transferring).

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
I thought she was out because of a medical issue? I know we have a poster who is a Rutgers fan, but they may be avoiding this page...:oops:. I do regret to say I don't really keep up with Rutger's much, except in the Big Ten Tournament when Destiny Adams had a day.

Okay, I saw she won Pennsylvania's Gatorade player of the year, is listed as being from Farmington, NY on the Rutger's roster, but went to Westtown High School. So, I think I'm still confused haha
Eh. Hate to lose her, but I saw the writing on the wall when she was out, she was with the team.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Really like Saylor. Maybe she graduated and is going somewhere else for grad degree. She probably has two years left of eligibility.
That's what I came to the conclusion of while studying her bio page on the Arkansas website.
She did sit out that iyear she initially transferred so she may be finishing/finished her undergrad degree.
Saylor could make a very solid addition to a team that finds and utitlizes her key offensive skills (it's pretty obvious she'll rebound all the time).

On the Arkansas front, to use a phrase I've recently heard: "Get out the front door!!" What is going on there?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Not too surprised. Few of the players who have left have had great careers.

And Arkansas has 3 straight seasons with losing SEC record + 2 of their based players are gone (Daniels graduating & Scott transferring).
When she left I made the prediction that Arkansas wasn't going to be her last stop. Quite a few of our recent transferees, especially those that leave quickly, seem to end up transferring more than once.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Really like Saylor. Maybe she graduated and is going somewhere else for grad degree. She probably has two years left of eligibility.
I made it a point to take a look at a few Arkansas games on ESPN+ because of her becoming a top SEC rebounder. I was happy watching her because she seemed to be really, really happy playing there and especially seemed to like Coach Neighbors. Curious to know her reason for leaving...

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I appreciate that she groups the teams by conference and puts the P6 conferences first. Very easy to read and find the info I want!
True and makes it easier to see how many players are leaving the same school, like 5 players possibly leaving Xavier.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Some of you may remember Jaelyn Bates. She was the little dynamo at Volcano Vista HS in New Mexico who got a letter of encouragement from Geno early in her career. Jae is one of 6 players in the portal from UNM. In an emotional IG video, she noted that she had been struggling with her mental health. One of Jae’s best friends was a UNM men’s recruit who was killed before he ever enrolled in college. I hope Jae winds up in a good place for her.

Reaction Score
If she can learn how to finish at the rim at her size, she could be useful for someone. I can see her doing well at Maryland, for example.
She doesn't have a bad looking shot.

I think the best case is something along the lines of Aneesah Morrow.

Not saying that good of course. But I guess it's possible.

Reaction Score
Five for a number of teams and 7 for Santa Clara. Those numbers are program shattering.

You can’t shatter Xavier because they are already a hazardous waste site. Not gonna get rid of the coach who’s only been there a year, so they need some player turnover. Hopefully she can get a better fit of players so they can not be an embarrassment.

They were 1-27.

They had 20 and 30 point losses to a bad DePaul team.

Reaction Score

file.jpg

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Some of you may remember Jaelyn Bates. She was the little dynamo at Volcano Vista HS in New Mexico who got a letter of encouragement from Geno early in her career. Jae is one of 6 players in the portal from UNM. In an emotional IG video, she noted that she had been struggling with her mental health. One of Jae’s best friends was a UNM men’s recruit who was killed before he ever enrolled in college. I hope Jae winds up in a good place for her.
I do remember her. Great fun watching her play in her youth.

Reaction Score
So that'll be uni number 4 for her? I mean at this point why doesn't she just go pro and go overseas? The notion that her degree will represent anything about her time spent off the court would be kind of a joke.
And it's interesting to see some fans posting on the tweet. Suggesting ND or South Carolina. Don't know if she'd be a fit at either program.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom