Pinstripe Bowl Thread (Bob Diaco's defense vs Rutgers) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Pinstripe Bowl Thread (Bob Diaco's defense vs Rutgers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Let me ask you this jackazz, every time there is a UCant post on one of the Rutgers boards are you going nuclear knocking them? I frequent the RU boards regularly. I see those posts daily, I don't stop to respond because its an RU board, they can say what they like. Are you that stupid or that insecure?

I occasionally do see them but you guys start way way WAYYYYY more.

Reaction Score
Yup, Ri vals is a ghost town. Sc out is even worse. No wonder you guys post here. Must get nutty talking to yourselves.

You're crazy...here is a copy and paste right now and it's a Sunday with nothing going on...

895 Registered Fans Online, including 464 guests. (Record: 2166 on November 21, 2013) New Members:

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Let me ask you this jackazz, every time there is a UCant post on one of the Rutgers boards are you going nuclear knocking them? I frequent the RU boards regularly. I see those posts daily, I don't stop to respond because its an RU board, they can say what they like. Are you that stupid or that insecure?

You didn't answer the question..........

Reaction Score
I'm not trying to be a ...
Really? Then kudos because you're excellent at being a without even trying. U won the CR lottery due to geography and nothing else. Rutgers has been "turning the corner" since 2005... That's a long ass turn. You're 6-6 against a newly upgraded FBS program, and 1-2 the past 3 seasons. You've won less BE titles even though being in the league significantly longer, you're pretty much behind UConn in every on the field/court category there is. You're considered part of the NYC DMA and that is the ONLY reason you got an invite to the B1G. Congrats.

Reaction Score
Well I see them all the time, because I'm a UConn fan, so obviously things like that stick out to me, just like when you come here any perceived slight againsts your program draws your ire, but this is a UConn board, on your board i let you enjoy your circle jerk.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I'm not trying to be a

It's not your fault, Flood. All Rutgers fans have the little known D chromosome.

Flood.png

Reaction Score
Whether you believe it or not, you're going to miss us. :)

Who will be your hated team to take Rutgers' place? Hopefully it's Temple....hate that team.

Same goes for RU...I'm not sure who will replace UCONN. Over the last few weeks it seems that Ped State will get the honor with how they have been knocking RU. Maybe we can join forces with sPitt.

Reaction Score

Who will be your hated team to take Rutgers' place? Hopefully it's Temple....hate that team.

Same goes for RU...I'm not sure who will replace UCONN. Over the last few weeks it seems that Ped State will get the honor with how they have been knocking RU. Maybe we can join forces with sPitt.

I think BC is our natural rival. Really wish both AD's would come to their senses and schedule each other every year. I never really got into the Rutgers "rivalry". Still, I would love to play Rutgers as an OOC game (and BC).

Reaction Score
Now the idiot is telling us what type of threads we can start. Stoopid beyond belief.

Reaction Score
Another brilliant RU poster!!! Of course the RU victory acted as UConn's bowl this year. Bottom line is we kicked your @ !!!
Rutgers did not deserve to go to a bowl this year judged by the 2nd half of their season. But, that "cesspool" of a conference arranged for a crap team like Rutgers to play in a bowl this year .
UConn with all it's National championships will end up just fine. Rutgers w/o anything significant come tourney time, in any sport, will struggle big time in the B1G. Reason being your coaching/admin. staff. They acted like buffoons this spring, embarrassing Rutgers. They will continue to do so. Enjoy getting your butts whipped in the B1G

So you beat us this year. BFD. So did 6 other teams. We sucked this year. But considering we've been kicking your ass like 5 out of the last 7 years and historically at 22-11 against you, we kick your ass 2 out of every 3 times we play....who cares if we overlooked you this year. You're a program that deserves to be overlooked historically. You're one of the only programs that has lost more games in your history than you've won.

I think there may be like Temple and two other programs that have lost more than they've won. Congratulations on that honor. I see all the championships in those other sports have really helped you out in football.

But I'm glad you consider us your bowl game. I'm sure in a few years, when we play again...compared to the crap you'll be playing in the AAC , The Awful Athletic Cesspool, you will no doubt consider us your bowl game again.

So while you're playing Memphis, Temple, and USM....We'll be hosting Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Michigan State, etc. Every week will be our bowl game, EVERY WEEK while you guys get 15,000 at the Rent to see your big matchup against Tulsa.

I wouldn't be surprised if you have to add those bleacher seats to your little high school-sized stadium to accommodate the overflow crowd you'll get that day to play your bowl game against Rutgers.

Maybe with our fans buying tickets, you'll be able to get more than 20,000 in your stadium. Meanwhile, we get more than that for our annual spring game.

Have fun playing in a 2/3 empty stadium every week.

Reaction Score
So while you're playing Memphis, Temple, and USM....We'll be hosting Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Michigan State, etc. Every week will be our bowl game, EVERY WEEK while you guys get 15,000 at the Rent to see your big matchup against Tulsa.
Enjoy your regular season bowl games as there won't be any opportunity for one in the post season.

Reaction Score
So you beat us this year. BFD. So did 6 other teams. We sucked this year. But considering we've been kicking your ass like 5 out of the last 7 years and historically at 22-11 against you, we kick your ass 2 out of every 3 times we play....who cares if we overlooked you this year. You're a program that deserves to be overlooked historically. You're one of the only programs that has lost more games in your history than you've won.

I think there may be like Temple and two other programs that have lost more than they've won. Congratulations on that honor. I see all the championships in those other sports have really helped you out in football.

But I'm glad you consider us your bowl game. I'm sure in a few years, when we play again...compared to the crap you'll be playing in the AAC , The Awful Athletic Cesspool, you will no doubt consider us your bowl game again.

I wouldn't be surprised if you have to add those bleacher seats to your little high school-sized stadium to accommodate the overflow crowd you'll get that day to play your bowl game against Rutgers.

Maybe with our fans buying tickets, you'll be able to get more than 20,000 in your stadium. Meanwhile, we get more than that for our annual spring game.

Your "fans"sure have traveled well to Rentschler field the past few years. And don't kid yourself...your stadium ONLY holds 55,000. All the teams you will be playing have places 2x that big. And oh yeah...how's that gum ball machine practice facility you have on campus doing? Oh yeah that's right...you will be the ONLY school in the B1G to NOT have a stand alone indoor football facility..oops we have one of those too. It is clear by the coaching and AD hires you have SERIOUS $$ issue's there buddy. But keep up the belief..because without any hope you have no dreams.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score

I just want to ask you if you think your on field performance has earned you an invite to the bigten? However you're right that at least I will miss Rutgers as our football rival, the best typeof rivalries are the ones where fans have the type of hate that uconn and Rutgers fans posses

Reaction Score

NJ paper is reporting that Blacknall is looking and taking visits after the humiliation Rutgirls suffered to an average ND team. LOL...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom