Pinstripe Bowl Thread (Bob Diaco's defense vs Rutgers) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Pinstripe Bowl Thread (Bob Diaco's defense vs Rutgers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
April 15 and 16: Chicago Cubs @ New York Yankees

Reaction Score
So you admit that you think of RU as your Bowl game? I knew you thought highly of us....but to say we are your bowl game? Wow. Nice praise.

We don't think much of you at all, but it's nice to know you think of us as your Bowl game. Good luck next year in the American Athletic Cesspool.

RU 22-11 all time versus little UCONN Puppies.

You don't think much of us at all, yet here you are at a UConn message board after another RU garbage bowl game loss seeking validation.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I do have respect for Rutgers fans for living with such a futile football program since the 1870s. Don't worry, we can catch up with you guys. Such deficits have been overcome. Yes, we are little puppies.

So cute, how can you not want us to join you in the B1G? :p We are actually a little past that stage now but are Huskies that have won big games. 17 national titles in sports that don't involve actual weapons. While you're senior citizens (I'll keep it gentle) who couldn't learn how to swing your Scarlet Knight swords. Oh wait, Rutgers did swing their way to a championship in 1949. But that's it. :oops:

That's not us. That husky is not all-white.

Reaction Score
That's not us. That husky is not all-white.
I know too well. I prefer the white husky by far, too. But since we're stuck with this new look, I think that dog just posted would make a perfect replacement for Jonathan when he grows up. Easy transfer to the new look. But, I do think one day we'll be the white husky again. That was classic even though it was too furry. No one else is a white husky. That was so majestic. I think it's a ridiculous mistake. I'd like to hear the reasoning behind the change in the colors of the fur.

(UConnInsideer, mind if I ask if you know the reasoning?)

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
But...but...but.....our womenz bball...our mens bball....our championships!!! Why why why!!! Why doesn't anybody want us!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy our conference situation while you can, Flood. We'll land in a better spot shortly and we're bringing our trophy case with us.

Rutgers has peaked and it's pretty much the end of the line for every single one of your athletic programs.

collegehumor.c717b6b8de6b58a110a335f9def5e5f1.jpg

Reaction Score
Enjoy our conference situation while you can, Flood. We'll land in a better spot shortly and we're bringing our trophy case with us.

Rutgers has peaked and it's pretty much the end of the line for every single one of your athletic programs.

collegehumor.c717b6b8de6b58a110a335f9def5e5f1.jpg

Rutgers has peaked? Dude they are about to join the bigten in july. lol
If anything they are on the upswing....Rutgers right now is the apple stock when it was 130 bucks a share.

A peaked scenario would be Rutgers getting left behind....downgrading the stadium and cutting every coaches' salary since the university would no longer want to invest in football.

Reaction Score
But...but...but.....our womenz bball...our mens bball....our championships!!! Why why why!!! Why doesn't anybody want us!!!!!!!!!
They do. Are you out of your mind? Our day will come. Writing is on the wall.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Rutgers has peaked? Dude they are about to join the bigten in july. lol
If anything they are on the upswing....Rutgers right now is the apple stock when it was 130 bucks a share.

A peaked scenario would be Rutgers getting left behind....downgrading the stadium and cutting every coaches' salary since the university would no longer want to invest in football.

So says,

upload_2013-12-29_11-0-31.png

Reaction Score
They do. Are you out of your mind? Our day will come. Writing is on the wall.

Syracuse
Pitt
Rutgers
Louisville

Cream of the crop has been scooped up. If I was a betting man I would still say that Cinci goes before you. If anything you'll probably end up in the ACC....can't see you coming to the BigTen. Delaney got a ton of crap for bringing Rutgers and Maryland...imagine if he brings in a team that only won 3 games? BigTen fans would show up to Delaney's house with pitchforks.

Reaction Score
Small person stuff here.....about as tiny as we've seen.

Honestly, visiting this board and stoking this with a fan base going through a tough patch tells me exactly the type of person a poster is.

Sad lack of class and character......carry on.......

Reaction Score
Syracuse
Pitt
Rutgers
Louisville

Cream of the crop has been scooped up. If I was a betting man I would still say that Cinci goes before you. If anything you'll probably end up in the ACC....can't see you coming to the BigTen. Delaney got a ton of crap for bringing Rutgers and Maryland...imagine if he brings in a team that only won 3 games? BigTen fans would show up to Delaney's house with pitchforks.
Have to pay our dues. There's no way anyone with half a brain would turn away UConn. We're going to the SEC of hockey. We have 28 million people within 100 miles of UConn. About 1/10th of the country's population. The northeast seashore is not going to die.

Reaction Score
Have to pay our dues. There's no way anyone with half a brain would turn away UConn. We're going to the SEC of hockey. We have 28 million people within 100 miles of UConn. About 1/10th of the country's population. The northeast seashore is not going to die.

The SEC of Hockey is sort of like being the Paris of the Middle East. Honestly I think many of us here overestimate the value of our assets.

Reaction Score
The SEC of Hockey is sort of like being the Paris of the Middle East. Honestly I think many of us here overestimate the value of our assets.
What's wrong with Beirut?

Reaction Score
Small person stuff here.....about as tiny as we've seen.

Honestly, visiting this board and stoking this with a fan base going through a tough patch tells me exactly the type of person a poster is.

Sad lack of class and character......carry on.......

It's you guys that bring the "classless characters" to this board. There is a new anti-RU thread being posted almost daily. I used to visit the sPitt board too when they were in the BigEast since they used to knock RU on every turn.....now they never ever ever post anything on us. Stop caring for Rutgers and the trolls will stop coming..

Reaction Score

I'm not trying to be a but what is the SEC of hockey? I didn't even know you guys had a hockey team....I'm actually about to google "rutgers hockey" to see if we have one as well.

Reaction Score
So you admit that you think of RU as your Bowl game? I knew you thought highly of us....but to say we are your bowl game? Wow. Nice praise.

We don't think much of you at all, but it's nice to know you think of us as your Bowl game. Good luck next year in the American Athletic Cesspool.

RU 22-11 all time versus little UCONN Puppies.
Another brilliant RU poster!!! Of course the RU victory acted as UConn's bowl this year. Bottom line is we kicked your @$$!!!
Rutgers did not deserve to go to a bowl this year judged by the 2nd half of their season. But, that "cesspool" of a conference arranged for a crap team like Rutgers to play in a bowl this year .
UConn with all it's National championships will end up just fine. Rutgers w/o anything significant come tourney time, in any sport, will struggle big time in the B1G. Reason being your coaching/admin. staff. They acted like buffoons this spring, embarrassing Rutgers. They will continue to do so. Enjoy getting your butts whipped in the B1G

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
In our defense, if we didn't discuss RU as tangential as we do, no one would. The lack of discussion on the RU board about a bowl game vs. ND in your backyard is emabarassing for your fanbase.

Reaction Score
In our defense, if we didn't discuss RU as tangential as we do, no one would. The lack of discussion on the RU board about a bowl game vs. ND in your backyard is emabarassing for your fanbase.

Really? Are you visiting the right board, rivals?

Reaction Score
Syracuse
Pitt
Rutgers
Louisville

If you were a betting man you'd lose your shirt. No way Ohio state agrees to Cincy joining the B1G.

Reaction Score
It's you guys that bring the "classless characters" to this board. There is a new anti-RU thread being posted almost daily. I used to visit the sPitt board too when they were in the BigEast since they used to knock RU on every turn.....now they never ever ever post anything on us. Stop caring for Rutgers and the trolls will stop coming..
Let me ask you this jackazz, every time there is a UCant post on one of the Rutgers boards are you going nuclear knocking them? I frequent the RU boards regularly. I see those posts daily, I don't stop to respond because its an RU board, they can say what they like. Are you that stupid or that insecure?

Reaction Score
If you were a betting man you'd lose your shirt. No way Ohio state agrees to Cincy joining the B1G.

Neither Cinci nor UCONN are going to the BigTen...no way. UCONN will be ACC bound and Cinci will end up in the Big12

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Really? Are you visiting the right board, rivals?
Yup, Ri vals is a ghost town. Sc out is even worse. No wonder you guys post here. Must get nutty talking to yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom