Piath Gabriel transferring | The Boneyard

Piath Gabriel transferring

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Baby Reaction GIF

Reaction Score
Wish her the best, but this is probably a win-win situation.

Piath should find a mid-major that she will have great success at, and opens up another roster spot for UConn to potentially dive into the transfer portal for depth.

Reaction Score
And then there were three (Paige, Nika and Aaliyah). Good luck wherever you end up, Piath.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score

Piath should find a mid-major that she will have great success at, and opens up another roster spot for UConn to potentially dive into the transfer portal for depth.
Piath can stay right at home home at the University Of New Hampshire and be one of the best players in that conference.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score

So by mid-major, you mean any Big East school but UConn or DePaul as the rest desperately need height and athleticism. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Best of luck to Piath. Can't really blame the kid. In her entire college career she played how many minutes? Things were not looking better for next year. Find the right program and things will be better. Of the 350+ D1 schools I bet 200 would very much love to have Piath. Godspeed Piath.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
This always makes me sad, especially because of the way Geno said how hard she works on her game. I think she could probably get some major PT elsewhere, but maybe not a real national contender. Here's hoping she can develop and get to the W (if that is what she wants). Then I can see her when she plays against (or for) the Sun.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Sorry to see this, especially after yesterday's Nika fake news scare (my heart can't take this kind of news). Wish her well and I hope her new teammates show her the amount of love that it appeared she got from her Huskie sisters.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I guess we could have deduced it based on Geno saying Amari was going to be in Storrs this summer working on her game and not saying the same thing about Piath. Best of luck and I would love to see her in the BE.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom