PG Cole Anthony | The Boneyard

PG Cole Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You know what I like the most from that video besides the dunk itself? The fact the kid went back and pointed to the kid who threw the pass, no gyrations, stare downs or crap talking just making a nice play and running back to play D.

Reaction Score
You know what I like the most from that video besides the dunk itself? The fact the kid went back and pointed to the kid who threw the pass, no gyrations, stare downs or crap talking just making a nice play and running back to play D.
Helps when it's nothing new to you too, though. This kid and Jalen Lecque (who we are also recruiting) have put about 20 kids in body bags this spring. Both are unbelievable.

Reaction Score

He wasn't pointing at the person who passed it, he was pointing at a player from the team who was open on the right wing telling his team to d-up.

pj

Reaction Score

He wasn't pointing to the teammate who passed to him -- that player was behind him at the time. He may have been pointing out an opponent who was uncovered in the right corner, as they opponents had two players at their scoring end on opposite wings, and Cole's team had only one defender back at the foul line. So you might say, you like the PG who quarterbacks the team on defense as well as offense.

Reaction Score
Is this Greg Anthony's son? It has been a few years since I saw him play but it doesn't look like him.

Reaction Score
He played in a local holiday tournament my son was in a couple years ago. He was dunking over people back then. Greg Anthony was in attendance even though it was a small tournament in nowhere upstate NY.

It was fun to watch the cocky local kids get humbled. Everyone here thinks their kid is a superstar. The worst ones are the kids of the varsity coaches. However, I bet at least one kid from last year's little league world series championship team makes it big.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

The kid who made the pass was about ten steps behind him when he pointed at whatever he was pointing at.

Reaction Score
The kid who made the pass was about ten steps behind him when he pointed at whatever he was pointing at.

Thank you for piling on Fishy I think others "pointed" that out already. Nonetheless he didn't showboat at all which was the main point.

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
Not gonna pull up. Not gonna shake n bake. Im gonna dunk right in your face. Me likey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom