Petition Update...2nd step | The Boneyard

Petition Update...2nd step

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thanks everyone who signed. The first stepping stone was to hit 100 which we did within the first 12 hours or so of having it. The site says our next step is to 200, and were about 80 away. Not sure what it will ask for next, but we have about a week to really try to make this do something. I know we think that chances are, it won't, but if it does, we have done right by our Huskies! Crazier things have happened. Thanks again for all the help. Lets get there. When I first made it, I Tweeted at ESPN people, players etc., put it all over Facebook, anything. #HuskyNation #BleedBlue We can do this!!

http://www.change.org/petitions/nat...ciation-ncaa-overturn-ban-on-uconn-basketball

Reaction Score
Thanks everyone who signed. The first stepping stone was to hit 100 which we did within the first 12 hours or so of having it. The site says our next step is to 200, and were about 80 away. Not sure what it will ask for next, but we have about a week to really try to make this do something. I know we think that chances are, it won't, but if it does, we have done right by our Huskies! Crazier things have happened. Thanks again for all the help. Lets get there. When I first made it, I Tweeted at ESPN people, players etc., put it all over Facebook, anything. #HuskyNation #BleedBlue We can do this!!

http://www.change.org/petitions/nat...ciation-ncaa-overturn-ban-on-uconn-basketball

just signed it. Great job in getting this going HuskyNation! Everyone should sign this, it takes no more than 2 minutes.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Does just clicking the link above automatically sign if you are registered? I clicked the link but don't see a submit button.

Reaction Score
Does just clicking the link above automatically sign if you are registered? I clicked the link but don't see a submit button.
just clicking it won't sign. there is a place on the page where you type your name and can leave a message why you think this should pass

Reaction Score
34 away from 200! Let's get it done by tonight so tomorrow we can keep pushing!

Reaction Score
5 MORE!!!! We can get this done in 30 seconds! May be more signatures we need come tomorrow, but it's better than being behind. Take a 10 second break from watching Seth MacFarlane and make this happen!

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score

I don't know if you've gone to other boards, but if you haven't, go to the woman's board and the football board. There are plenty of people on those who don't follow this one and you could pick up another hundred people maybe. Ask the mods of those boards to pin it for a while as it's unlikely it will get bumped like this one has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom