Peter King MMQB on BC/Rutgers/UConn | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Peter King MMQB on BC/Rutgers/UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
One of my buddies was All American LAX at Syracuse. He's good friends with Boeheim. He always tells me UConn would be a perfect school for a big time LAX program.

Reaction Score
Yeah, that's pretty much exactly right. I'd put a little bit of distance between the top 3 and #4, and a fair amount between #4 and #5. The top 3 are basically interchangeable for me. Just tons of talent coming out of all three areas every year.

Well, may get some insight on the distance between #4 (Weschester/Fairfield county teams) and North Jersey teams as I know Ridgewood NJ is traveling to New Canann CT this season, Don Bosco (NJ) is playing at Iona Prep (NY) and Fairfield Prep (CT), and Bergen Catholic also gets Iona Prep (NY) at home and IMG (they need to be classified as a college) and a trip to CA.

Reaction Score
I've been saying this for years. I will say that since the move to the B1G, RU does have a more visible presence in NJ. Still, as I am fond of noting, you can't go to an AAU BB tournament without hearing at least one coach calling out "UConn" for a play. I've yet to hear someone call out "Rutgers."

Isn't "Rutgers" what you call out when the game is out of reach and you're telling the last five kids on the bench to take their jerseys off and get some playing time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1
Top Bottom