Pete Lembo | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Pete Lembo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Something up his sleeve, or just completing the interview process?
UCONN: I'm surprised. A source close to the situation tells me that the UCONN job is not going to Pete Lembo. UCONN athletic director Warde Manuel has something up his sleeve. The job offer has been extended, per source.

Reaction Score
So let me try to get this right.....Narduzzi withdrew.....Clawson is gone........So, It's Lembo......>Wait not Lembo....Definitely Not Lembo now.......SO it's Herman???? Wait Hasn't been interviewed yet.....SO Diaco????? maybe we stick with TJW? No not after all the offers to others......SO its a Dark horse..........Gruden? Mangina? Nutt? Tedford? Cowher? An NFL Analyst at ESPN? WHO WHO WHO? I NEED TO KNOW!!!!! Wait they went back to Narduzzi and gave him more money????

Reaction Score
Well, I hope my lukewarm impression of him gets proven wrong, if he is indeed our new coach. Here's to Lembo going "13-0"!!!

EDIT: I just read the tweet above me. I'll fill my whiskey glass for yet another long night...
Need one if these by the computer?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 26

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Most suspenseful announced since KISS unmasked?

or,

Who shot JR?

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Need one if these by the computer?

I have one with my initials in it (a wedding gift), but I only break that out for special occasions. It's funny; people hear you're getting married and quickly spend money to help make drinking easier for you...

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
Is a ball state coach the answer to taking the program to the next level? I don't know much about NCAAF so someone tell me why he's legit!

Not much different than some scrub from Northeastern taking over our basketball program.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Hmm... What could be up Warde's sleeve? A rabbit? A giant jelly donut? A plane ticket to the Virgin Islands? A contract signed by Jim Delaney to move us to the Big Ten? It's a massive sleeve. Conceivably a lot could be up it.

Perhaps he is naming himself head coach?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Not much different than some scrub from Northeastern taking over our basketball program.

Without going off-track, JC was far from a scrub at Northeastern. 250 wins, NCAA tourney appearances.

I remember seeing Northeastern whoop UConn at the HCC during the Connecticut Mutual Classic when he had Reggie Lewis. I was a youngin' and I remember leaving the HCC hoping that someday UConn could be as good as Northeastern.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Hmm... What could be up Warde's sleeve? A rabbit? A giant jelly donut? A plane ticket to the Virgin Islands? A contract signed by Jim Delaney to move us to the Big Ten? It's a massive sleeve. Conceivably a lot could be up it.

I would like that for the sole reason of watching this board simultaneously explode/implode/meltdown and turn to cannabaliztion.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I would go with the shockmaster announcement, personally.

Lol are you referring to the same shockmaster announcement I am thinking of? One of the best clips ever.

Edit: the video didn't come up at first on my phone. But yep, same one. You can actually hear the British bulldog laughing and saying "he fell on his duck**** arse" if you listen closely. It's great.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I'm with Kevin Caliendo. This Pete Rousel cat is trolling us.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score

A pink slip if the "Tick" doesn't get it done.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Lol are you referring to the same shockmaster announcement I am thinking of? One of the best clips ever.
Please burn your sig pic, thanks.

Reaction Score
Mangini with D. Brown coming back to run the D? No freakin way!!

Reaction Score
I have one with my initials in it (a wedding gift), but I only break that out for special occasions. It's funny; people hear you're getting married and quickly spend money to help make drinking easier for you...
The one in my pic is 64oz. Is yours.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Most recent post:

UCONN: According to ESPN's Brett McMurphy, Notre Dame defensive coordinator Bob Diaco is in serious negotiations tonight to become the head coach at UCONN.

And as a female, let me add - yowza. Way to go, Warde.

diaco.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member