Pete Lembo | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Pete Lembo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
Without going off-track, JC was far from a scrub at Northeastern. 250 wins, NCAA tourney appearances.

I remember seeing Northeastern whoop UConn at the HCC during the Connecticut Mutual Classic when he had Reggie Lewis. I was a youngin' and I remember leaving the HCC hoping that someday UConn could be as good as Northeastern.

Well I know, just making a point about taking a highly successful coach from a smaller conference. The concept of "can a guy from Bal lState really be the answer?" is just silly to me, especially given where UConn is in the pecking order right now. This is where we need Warde to really have an eye for talent. We'll see if that's the case.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Giant pic of PP and Hathaway with Hathaway saying "GREAT PICK!"

Haha ah yes. I will make one in homage to Warde once he makes a hire.

Reaction Score
BenBreinerTSP9:53pm via Web
So for the moment Ball State appears to have surprisingly dodged the bullet of losing coach Pete Lembo.

THE END!

Now I can unfollow all these people from NC and Indiana!!!!

Reaction Score
Red-nosed Reinstairs‏@NoEscalators6h
"Candidate X isn't a prove winner. Give me that guy that went 3-5 and burned a key red shirt." - UConn fans, bafflingly.

OverThePylon‏@OverThePylon6h
@NoEscalators Your fanbase I was shocked by. The WF people were stoked as could be to maybe end up with our guy. UConn acts like he sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom