Perspective | The Boneyard

Perspective

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I was depressed about the loss. Generally sulking about, random outbursts. Angry emails to other fans.

Then, my little daughter came downstairs, crying.

She has a cold and she woke up with a fever and the chills. She was coughing and crying and just generally feeling miserable.

She doesn't care that UConn lost to Rutgers, doesn't care that we're on a two-game losing streak and doesn't care that we have West Virginia coming up in two days - she just wanted someone to comfort her.

So I yelled, "Go find your mother! Can't you see I have my own problems here?!"

Stupid kid.

No perspective at all.

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
If she gets any sicker she could start the next game.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Did you look away from the monitor to yell at her? My family's need for eye contact during and after games may be a deal-breaker.

Reaction Score
I must say I really thought we were going to see another side of the Fishman as I was reading on but what do we get instead? A laugh out loud piece of work.........that was perfectly set up and to think I really believed you would comfort her during the UConn game? I am a dope.....:D

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
There's actually nothing more pitiful than a sick second-grader. She's shuffling around like a 90-year old with a box of tissues and a blanket wrapped around her. She looks like a Nyquil commercial.

I think we've been watching Animal Planet since about 4 am.

Reaction Score
Many of us got sick from the loss whether we watched the game or not. You got a natural Husky fan in the making.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom