Perspective on Vital | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Perspective on Vital

Reaction Score
He's not the best player on the team.
You're in the wrong thread for that discussion. But please enlighten us and tell us who is in your opinion?

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
You're in the wrong thread for that discussion. But please enlighten us and tell us who is in your opinion?
Akok is better, Bouk is better. In terms of efficiency Sid has been better albeit with a smaller sample size.

Reaction Score
Akok is better, Bouk is better. In terms of efficiency Sid has been better albeit with a smaller sample size.
Until they produce better, they're not better. They have potential sure and they're beginning to show that, but they haven't been the best player on the team. I think were beginning to see it, but Vital is still the leader.

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
Until they produce better, they're not better. They have potential sure and they're beginning to show that, but they haven't been the best player on the team. I think were beginning to see it, but Vital is still the leader.
Akok is one of the best defenders in the league, and a lead shot blocker in the country. He is also much more efficient than Vital on offense. There is no argument that Akok is not better.

Reaction Score
Akok is one of the best defenders in the league, and a lead shot blocker in the country. He is also much more efficient than Vital on offense. There is no argument that Akok is not better.
He will. But Hurley literally said its himself Sunday in the post game presser, he's not there offensively yet. Not even close.

I have said on here I agree Akok is well advanced defensively at least a shot blocker and nationally ranked. No doubt about that. He's not a great free throw shooter either, But his offensive game is still developing.

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
He will. But Hurley literally said its himself Sunday in the post game presser, he's not there offensively yet. Not even close.

I have said on here I agree Akok is well advanced defensively at least a shot blocker and nationally ranked. No doubt about that. He's not a great free throw shooter either, But his offensive game is still developing.
I'm just so tired of watching CV on offense that I guess I'm biased and can't think he's the best player on the team. He's hurt my head and my heart too many times.

Reaction Score
There is absolutely NO ONE that separates themselves to be the best player on this team that's gagged out 5 losses in a row (6 overall). The best player will be the one who makes some plays inside the 2-3 minute mark to lead us to a win. Until then who cares, they all suck when it counts.

Reaction Score
There is absolutely NO ONE that separates themselves to be the best player on this team that's gagged out 5 losses in a row (6 overall). The best player will be the one who makes some plays inside the 2-3 minute mark to lead us to a win. Until then who cares, they all suck when it counts.

Amen !!!!! Fact !!!!

There is no best player.. Especially not one who plays hero ball thinking he in a “sniper” shooting bricks 6ft behind the 3 point line when we are up by 6 and causing a 4 point swing to the other team. Or a player who every time a opposing player hits one in his face he must run back down and shoot a brick. Regardless of the rebounds and steals the stupid offensive decisions turn into a net negative

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom