Personal info - Coaches & Players | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Personal info - Coaches & Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
No I don't know them. But I presume everyone innocent until proven otherwise, consistent with precepts of a free society, rather than a controlled, restricted one, sometimes called a police state.
And one presumably never locks one's car or house as to do so would insult everyone in the area since they are all presumed innocent. And of course you published your social security number in your board profile, and run your computer without antivirus software, and ...
Personally I assume everyone I meet on the internet is guilty of something even if it only not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign or exceeding the speed limit.

Reaction Score
Like it or not theese girls are in the public's eye. If Caroline wants to post a photo of her door on twitter thats her choice. Im not sure how many "followers" she has but im sure its alot. So she doesn't care so why should the "boneyard" This site has so many "rules/laws" and it seems like the past 2 weeks they have all been coming out. "Transfer rule" hahahah
If I want to look at twitter pictures do I have to buy some type of twitter machine or can I just get one of those new cellular picture phones I've heard about? Is there some way to convert my pager into a twitter machine? Thanks for any advice you all might have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin
Top Bottom