PC board exploding | The Boneyard

PC board exploding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Imhotep Charter School in Philly is exploding. Principal is being blamed for not supplying disappearing ink to students who sign LOIs to CYO7 schools.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
nope the trolls here will tell u everything is ok and the future with cooley is bright. we won some games in the mac with the best roster in the league so he must be a great x and o caoch. must be.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
The best thing about Cooley is what he did with Fairfield U. -- absolutely nothing. Had one decent team that got steamrolled in the conference tournament. Just never understood how that earned him a promotion.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
The best thing about Cooley is what he did with Fairfield U. -- absolutely nothing. Had one decent team that got steamrolled in the conference tournament. Just never understood how that earned him a promotion.

i have been saying this for a long time. he lost on his home court to a lesser team. he has shown in the past hes all talk and perception so recruits buy into the grabage somewhat and he lands a few. then when it comes game time hes like GS the former rutgers fball coach for those who dont know here what i'm saying...

Reaction Score
PC loss to BC was bad, but losing to 3-6 Brown is devestating to their fans. Saying Cooley can't coach, players stink, Cooley had them overrating the team, etc. Boy I'm glad my Dad moved us outta RI and I went to UConn...

With all due respect I don't think anyone cares about PC...they're not even the best team in Providence...I propose we ban all threads on PC b/c its just a waste of space and time

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I don't have any built-in hostility for any particular program outside the states of Kentucky and Massachusetts, but realignment has made me hate things that I've never bothered to hatepreviously.

But I still have trouble hating Providence. Nova? Sure. Pitt? Sure. UL? Sure. But hating Providence just feels like hating Charlie Brown or the Washington Generals or lemmings. It's hard to hate something that constantly blows itself up on the launch pad.

Everyone has tough times, but egads, Providence can't take two steps forward without stepping on a rake.

Reaction Score
Jeez,
For a program you guys don't care about; you spend a lot of time monitoring us

Reaction Score
Maybe they should dig up that retread "Godfather" post that makes fun of Rebecca Lobo and Lew Perkins. I'm pretty sure that thread was the highlight of their last 20 years.

Reaction Score
Jeez,
For a program you guys don't care about; you spend a lot of time monitoring us

Is this the best you can come up with sean? You are usually a bit creative.......no one is "monitoring" PC my friend it's pretty east to find scores and they especially stick out when we have posters from that particular school telling us how much better they're going to be and their coach is a star then suddenly a loss to Brown of all schools........good thing the Ivy league didn't invite you guys huh?;)

Reaction Score
You beat me too it mau. Being so close you can not help getting local scores, seamac thinks we are monitoring there board like we are interested. NOT.

Reaction Score
Is this the best you can come up with sean? You are usually a bit creative.......no one is "monitoring" PC my friend it's pretty east to find scores and they especially stick out when we have posters from that particular school telling us how much better they're going to be and their coach is a star then suddenly a loss to Brown of all schools........good thing the Ivy league didn't invite you guys huh?;)

Well, PC bball box scores are usually unavailable or buried behind women's hockey scores. For someone to be talking about their games voluntarily, they must have been actively monitoring them. Fair point, Sean.

Reaction Score
You beat me too it mau. Being so close you can not help getting local scores, seamac thinks we are monitoring there board like we are interested. NOT.

I think sean coming here a lot this year is because he is so comfortable with the fact our Huskies will be much like his Friars are most of the time!..............that would be not going to a post season tourney;)

Reaction Score
Ummmm fellas? The title of the thread is the PC board is blowing up.
Kind of implies that you have been peeking over there

It's funny enough that you check up on a program you claim to care nothing about.
It's just sad that you deny it

Reaction Score

It's funny enough that you check up on a program you claim to care nothing about.

The title is that sean......one person checked the others were just watching TV and laughed when we saw the score, that's all. Because you and friarj come over here so much we are concerned for your well being and there are openings still to become UConn basketball fans, although you will need to learn how to watch basketball in March and April!!! Training is available after your initial application review.

Reaction Score
The PC game was on TV. I caught a few minutes surfing around between bowl games. It looked like a high school gym. And it looked like two evenly matched schools. Of course, I really didn't spend much time watching.

Reaction Score
I had a nice evening having a few beers and flipping between the CYO7 teams' games...SH barely getting by our old friend Steve Pikiell and Stony Brook and then PC losing to Brown.

I was wondering, why would a BE school agree to play a road game vs. an Ivy league team??? I know the "rivalry" goes way back, but major conference (at least for now) teams don't normally play in Ivy League schools' gyms. Just play the game at the Dunk.

caw

Reaction Score

Two quick things:

1) Dude are you really trying to come here and talk trash after your team lost to Brown. I mean Harvard or Penn or even Columbia might be acceptable but not Brown. After all the taking over New England talk coming over here...PC now has three losses to UMass, BC and Brown.

2) I openly admit going to the PC board and following that team. I also don't give a rats ass about that team as a whole. I do have some connections to Dunn, so I track PC. Right now Cooley is reminding me of a poor mans Rick Barnes at best.

Reaction Score
Stony Brook has actually played everyone real well, kudo's to Steve and his staff. Hope they make the dance for sure and come out of their league tourney.

Jan 31st I will be at the Dunk maybe I can buy sean a few.......any other Husky fans making the road trip!

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Are you sure that it was a promotion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog