Paschal Chukwu has committed to Providence | The Boneyard

Paschal Chukwu has committed to Providence

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
@KevinRDuffy: Another big get for PC. UConn had offered RT @TheRecruitScoop 2014 Fairfield Prep (CT) center Paschal Chukwu has committed to Providence.

Reaction Score
Congrats to them, he'll be good for them down the road. Not at all upset that we aren't getting him.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
if he went to ST joes, then i would thought something was wrong with him. good luck to him though

caw

Reaction Score
Well I'm sorry for FriarJ. His team just picked up a stiff (if he insists Thabeet was a stiff).

Seriously though, good for them. Hope he develops well.

U

UCONNfan1

Good. Maybe we can begin to move on to bigger and better things than some of the insane (but at times entertaining) PeeCee threads. In other words, wake me when they become relevant...

D

Deleted member 3149

Providence will be pretty good next year. Kris Dunn, jalen Lindsey, paschal chukwu, Brandon Austin... It's a shame we don't play them anymore

caw

Reaction Score
Providence will be pretty good next year. Kris Dunn, jalen Lindsey, paschal chukwu, Brandon Austin... It's a shame we don't play them anymore

They are still in the show me area. Good recruits, haven't shown they will actually be any good. They could this year. Not worth a home and home, when UConn can get power five teams for home and homes.

Reaction Score
Nc st or Florida then uconn from what I hear. I think pc is out

Reaction Score
Sounds like he wanted no part of the spotlight. This was a good outcome for all parties.

D

Deleted member 3149

They are still in the show me area. Good recruits, haven't shown they will actually be any good. They could this year. Not worth a home and home, when UConn can get power five teams for home and homes.
Good point. We did have a fun rivalry with Pc, regardless of what people say on here. Any given day, whether it be a FF team of ours or not, PC put up a fight. Fun games to watch.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Good point. We did have a fun rivalry with Pc, regardless of what people say on here. Any given day, whether it be a FF team of ours or not, PC put up a fight. Fun games to watch.
Never thought it was a rivalry at all.

D

Deleted member 3149

Never thought it was a rivalry at all.
CA- I normally agree with you, but this one I gotta disagree. PC hates UConn and UConn hates PC. Basketball games are played to the final minutes, and they're within 1 hour from each other. But at the end of the day, I considered it a "fun" rivalry because we're obviously on a whole different level with our program. Syracuse, Georgetown, Pitt, (duke in th NCAA), and Louisville were all more battle type of rivalries IMO

Reaction Score
This is a 1-sided rivalry, in that PC considers it a rivalry and UConn couldn't care less.

The UConn game is PC's Super Bowl/World Series/Championship Game every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom