Paige Daily Video Allotment | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Paige Daily Video Allotment

Reaction Score
I have high hopes for Paige as does everybody. I just hope we are not just seeing a player way above the level of a lot of below-average players and teams.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I have high hopes for Paige as does everybody. I just hope we are not just seeing a player way above the level of a lot of below-average players and teams.
Hopkins is one of the top teams in the nation, and there is good competition in Minnesota. Plus, Paige has excelled with USAB. I'm not concerned.

Reaction Score

How about MVP of the U19 USA team? There were USA players 2 years ahead of her on that team.

It's a big jump from HS to college and Bueckers will have to deal with teams that will try and muscle her but she is extremely quick and fast and has a huge wingspan for a 5'11" guard. She won't have that freshman deer-in-the-headlights look. And she is driven to improve.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
We're going to miss Crystal, but we'll have Paige and no one else will. Plus, we'll have Nika, who celebrates her assists as if she just learned she is going to Disneyland. :D

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
We're going to miss Crystal, but we'll have Paige and no one else will. Plus, we'll have Nika, who celebrates her assists as if she just learned she is going to Disneyland. :D

On the Geno Show last night he said Nika, like Paige, is a baller and he recounted her attitude to scoring and assisting. Score and 1 person is happy, assist and 2 people are happy.

Reaction Score

I anticipate that she will be even better then what we are seeing now because she's going to be playing with elite level players and won't be depended on to carry the load...............Crystal has done a wonderful job in her almost four years but she has her physical limitations............PB will bring length and an offensive bag of tricks that UConn hasn't seen in many years......

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I anticipate that she will be even better then what we are seeing now because she's going to be playing with elite level players and won't be depended on to carry the load...............Crystal has done a wonderful job in her almost four years but she has her physical limitations............PB will bring length and an offensive bag of tricks that UConn hasn't seen in many years......

While it is true that there will be more talent around her at UConn, Hopkins is a powerhouse program with significant Div 1 talent on the floor. They have patsy games and testing games. Her passes are going to people who know their positions and score.

Reaction Score
They have patsy games and testing games. Her passes are going to people who know their positions and score.

here's the good news...........even with their new conference UConn will have plenty of patsy games too and I certainly hope UConn's talent is far and away better then Hopkins otherwise Geno is doing something wrong....... ;)

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Paige Gets McDonalds All American Jersey:

In the game that follows. Paige had 23 Points, 10 Assists 9 Steals and 8 Rebounds

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Here is the Readers Digest version of AA Jersey/Coach remarks:

Reaction Score
And another view of the same game highlights from the other side of the court and at a wider angle:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
What a pleasure to watch her game and her teammates are not slouches either

By the way, Is this Paige's family?

1581746975503.png

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Paige scores 27 and Hopkins HS goes to 22-0.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger