Paige Bueckers AP National Player of the Year | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Paige Bueckers AP National Player of the Year

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Congratulations to Paige and the whole team who have given all us such joy this season and something to truly watch and enjoy during this unprecedented time.

Her stats were unreal, her clutch performances were spectacular and the transformation she's given Geno to truly enjoy this group and what she's given us has been utterly remarkable. We not only appreciate her, but all the team with how they have accepted and evolved and tout "team first" at every opportunity and don't shrink from the moment. She's elevated all our games and our vibs!

CONGRATULATIONS PAIGE BUECKERS! Well done, I say, well done!
Congratulations Congrats GIF

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
The article says she was informed about this on Monday which seems to mean she knew about it before the Baylor Game. To have that amazing news and still keep her emotions so she could play her most important game at an elite level is astonishing to me.

Reaction Score
Congratulations to Paige.
Hope this award does not provide an extra incentive for Boston to raise her game against us.

Reaction Score
Here's what I think Antonelli would say, " In my opinion, Caitlin Clark is much better and should have won this. She only won because she plays in a weak league. In fact, Uconn only gets to the final 4 because they get the best players and play in a weak league. The last play was a foul and Baylor got robbed. Did I mention that Uconn plays in a weak league???"

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Someone must be cutting some onions in my house right now - stop it...!!!!!
Hey Scud49, join the club. You're not alone. ? What we saw there was genuine. How can you not love a "group hug"? Did you notice who she was sitting at the table with? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Even NCAA Espana picked up the moment, in their tweet.

I have to spare a word for the team dynamic, as we've seen plainly in this and other videos. It's something truly special, even by UConn's standards, which have set the bar.

Paige is a remarkable human being. The way she's taken the reins of this team, and the way her teammates have rallied behind her, is something remarkable. The love and tight-knit quality is palpable.

Not many can break down in tears in thanking teammates and coaches one moment and then spin out of it humorously like she's splitting a double team. Well done Paige. I love this team.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
......and to think THIS season was the worst she'll play during her career. Hard to imagine she's going to get better, but she will. What is she going to look like going into her junior year? :eek:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom