Paige Bueckers AP National Player of the Year | The Boneyard

Paige Bueckers AP National Player of the Year

Reaction Score

If you don’t cry as well,

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
So does that get her on the wall? All of these awards confuse me as to which ones do and don't get a player on the wall.
She got on the wall when named to the AP 1st team. She is now the owner of the greatest Freshman season ever and is looking pretty good to be the 4th person on the Mt. Rushmore of UConn WCBB joining Taurasi, Stewart and Moore.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
That is so awesome. Not only well deserved, but she's a humble, emotional kid who loves her teammates and her coaches and just wants to make everyone around her better. I figured she would say none of it was possible without her great teammates. The chemistry on this team is off the charts. I cannot wait to see what they do next!

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score

Bueckers was an overwhelming choice, receiving 21 votes from the 30-member national media panel that chooses the weekly AP Top 25. Dana Evans of Louisville was second with four votes.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Wow! Amazing. What a season, what a baller.

I never thought that they’d give it to a freshman. No matter the merits. But clearly Paige is shattering the paradigms and making history.

Congrats!
¡Felicidades!
Felicitations !
!مبروك عليك

Last edited:
Reaction Score
An important result is the verification that Paige is ecstatic she chose UCONN. Her close relationship with her teammates & coaches is testimony that she made the right decision. And how Paige & Geno embrace each other is heartwarming!

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom