PAC-12 considering 9am start times for football | Page 2 | The Boneyard

PAC-12 considering 9am start times for football

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
It's all a matter of setting attainable goals:

1. Suck less.
2. Be competitive into the 3rd quarter.
3. Actually wrap people up when trying to tackle.
4. Don't be so afraid of man to man coverage that QBs can pick you apart for short gains all game long.
5. Know your defensive assignments and reads.
etc.

I'm hopeful that we'll suck less. There are signs that that they may be true. We aren't going to a bowl game, but things should be looking up a bit.

I get it. It has been a long, torturous run. When true fans like you are still recuperating from last season in August it is bad sign.
I can live with losing. But games have to be fun to go to, which means you have to think you have a chance to compete going in and then you have to be able to compete at least for a while once you kickoff.

I live like 15 minutes away so it’s not a big deal to go. Driving from FFld Cty is dedication.

Anyone doing that is a true fan.

Reaction Score
It's not just people east of the Rockies. I live 20 minutes from Sun Devil Stadium and can't get the PAC network.

The fact that they have NEVER figured a way to get on DirecTV is the most treasonous thing a conference commissioner has ever done. I know it gets said over & over but, how Larry Scott keeps his job is truly one of the great mysteries in all of sports

To follow up, it took ESPN about 10 minutes to get the ACC network on DirecTV.

And people really think the PAC network has a $5 billion valuation??

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
The Pac 12 has decided against having any 9 am kickoffs for the 2019 season. They might revisit the topic for the '20 season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom