Oz and staff partying last night? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Oz and staff partying last night?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
if true, not surprising in the least. he's put partying before the program plenty of times before. why change now
giphy.gif

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I eagerly await your next truth Bomb.

" They had to wake KO up for practice the other day, they found him in his office nodded out with a needle in his arm and a ladyboy on his lap"

#breakingJmickNews
not quite that bad

Reaction Score
I’d like to think you’re right about that but not so sure. Looks like he’s sitting right behind the bench...
Pretty sure I see him as well lol

Reaction Score
I’d like to think you’re right about that but not so sure. Looks like he’s sitting right behind the bench...
Front row behind the bench. Not sure who he’s next to

Reaction Score
He's definitely connected to KO. But you can also reasonably interpret the two tweets as he had dinner with the coaching staff last night and the strength and conditioning coach got them a table at a restaurant which is very hard to get a table at.

Reaction Score
He's definitely connected to KO. But you can also reasonably interpret the two tweets as he had dinner with the coaching staff last night and the strength and conditioning coach got them a table at a restaurant which is very hard to get a table at.

Have no idea what the staff was doing last night. Just pointing out that he has a relationship with them. Not sure how people still think he doesn’t.

Reaction Score
I believe that around 1040 mark second half, looked like him sitting behind the bench. Blue long sleeve tee shirt. Could be wrong but it looked like the guy in the Twitter pic. So he is in Houston.

Reaction Score
I believe that around 1040 mark second half, looked like him sitting behind the bench. Blue long sleeve tee shirt. Could be wrong but it looked like the guy in the Twitter pic. So he is in Houston.
I think he lives in Texas which is why he's there today

C

Chief00

He lives there.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
if true, not surprising in the least. he's put partying before the program plenty of times before. why change now
This goes beyond stupidity
This guy should write editorials for the Hartford Courant

Reaction Score
He deleted the tweet. I had asked if “you’re saying what everyone thinks you’re saying” and when I woke up it was gone. Don’t know if it was foreshadowing, but he has been right before and his pics show he is connected to Ollie.

Reaction Score
From the looks of Houston's home away game at Texas Southern University, massive numbers of people didn't appear to fill the seats. Dollars to donuts, UConn fans including the purported tweeting partier in the know could have just walked down to the seats behind the Huskies' bench.

Reaction Score
Just to play contrarian, say he is out partying until 2 AM. The game is at 4. I don't know what coaches normally do before games, but I'm guessing it really doesn't matter when he's preparing to do those things. "Partying" is an extremely subjective term. As long as he's not doing anything to jeopardize his routine the next day...people have their routines. If we were winning it would be a sign of how loose everybody is.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler

Top Bottom