Outer Cape Recs | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Outer Cape Recs

Reaction Score
I’ll also check in for the Beachcomber. Late afternoon golden hour cocktails. Make sure you have a goombay smash.

Personally I find Arnold’s gross. It’s mass production fried seafood. A quarter into my plate and I regret it every time.

Cram as many wellfleet oysters in your face as you can. As an oyster snob they’re elite.

Download this shark tracker app. Buoys have underwater cameras and you see just which great white is in your neck of the woods.

As someone that gets dragged to Arnold's multiple times during our week in Eastham, I agree. I find ordering from the children's menu is tastier.

Reaction Score
The beachcomber charges 30.00 to park. They give you a 30.00 voucher that can be used on food, not drinks.

Moby Dick's in Wellfleet is another good seafood option and it's BYOB

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Get the Shartivity App. It’s fun to have anyway but could help you choose beaches at the very least, avoiding any closed to swimming.

Nor East Beer Garden in PTown. Nor' East Beer Garden

Reaction Score
The beachcomber charges 30.00 to park. They give you a 30.00 voucher that can be used on food, not drinks.

Moby Dick's in Wellfleet is another good seafood option and it's BYOB
2nd Moby Dick’s. Pick up some Suds at TreeHouse in Sandwich on the way if that’s something you are into.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Lived in Truro for 12 years. You can’t go wrong with any of these recommendations. For some of the restaurant recommedations timing is everything . For example Macs Shack in August fugetaboutit as we would say in Jersey unless you have a rezzy. Try Blackfish in Truro try the tuna bolognese. I am still trying to dissect the recipe. Get a beach sticker and swim in the kettle ponds. Great Pond in Truro was my fav. The RedInn in Ptown is great place for drinks and dinner. The Mews in the East End in Ptown and Mac’s in Ptown is also good and easier than to get into than Mac’s Shack. Harbor Stage Theatre great productions over the years. Oh and get the Sharkitivity app before you swim in the ocean!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom