Our Next Tight Game | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Our Next Tight Game

Reaction Score
Karen had an absolute meltdown and called someone who was being polite the Karen! It really was something to see. The alluding to never playing on a championship team (implying they have) was the cherry on top

Got triggered and went into a blind rage, swinging at everyone within arms reach lol
Are in a little reverse misogynist and some ageism sprinkled in!

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
So, our next tight game.... will be our first. Doesn't mean it isn't coming.

Reaction Score
We did play pretty terrible and it was a 4 point game with under 10 left.

But... this team is just very good.
You along with some others say we played terrible. I thought we played really well but just missed a lot of open shots. Had we shot it even a little better we would have won by 30

Reaction Score
You along with some others say we played terrible. I thought we played really well but just missed a lot of open shots. Had we shot it even a little better we would have won by 30
Making shots is, I don't know, one of the major factors of playing well? It's definitional there.

Reaction Score
Making shots is, I don't know, one of the major factors of playing well? It's definitional there.
It just doesn’t give credit to how well the team performed in other aspects of the game. Since we won by 22 our low shooting % wasn’t a big deal last night. But it’s just my opinion

Reaction Score
But playing under control, playing tough on defense, running your offense, moving the ball, and getting open shots are all positives.

Having an off night and missing shots we'd normally make at a decent percentage doesn't equal terrible. I feel like that comes with the territory at times when playing a difficult environment in a road game in the Big East.

Even though they cut it to 4 points, it didn't feel like we had lost control it the game at any point.

Reaction Score
It just doesn’t give credit to how well the team performed in other aspects of the game. Since we won by 22 our low shooting % wasn’t a big deal last night. But it’s just my opinion
Clearly, we did other very important things well, namely defend and rebound. The 22 point margin is a testament to how well the team performed overall despite sub par shooting.

Reaction Score
Karaban, Joey and Newton missed a lot of shots, many open. This could have been a total blowout very easily With 2-3 made.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
THREE? WHAT?!? I understand the need to stay the course down the mathematical rabbit hole, but what kind of epic mental meltdown do you expect to happen in order for that to come about?
When Hurley gets caught running down there street naked, Ajax refuses to play and Sanogo rips somebody’s face off get back to us brah.

There's some great stuff in this thread but for some reason this one strikes me as especially funny

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom