OT - worst song ever | Page 7 | The Boneyard

OT - worst song ever

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
OK, hindsight is easy, have to agree with a couple of your points here. First I am caught thinking much too literal for this forum. :confused: My bad. Second I should have not called out any of the contributors but rather pointed out to the OP the title of the thread should have been along the lines of Songs You Never Want To Hear.
As a life long fan of music / hobbyist musician I jumped the gun on those that may not realize the quality of the writing, production and performance of a genre they do not care for. ;)
Well said ! :D

Reaction Score
"Afternoon Delight", that song gets in your head, takes about a week to get rid of it.
AAAAAAFFFFFFFFTERNOOOOOON " delight....see. (Just like "Kars for KIDS)

Both are guaranteed to make you want to eat a gun, they are that bad.

Reaction Score
Redneck funk! I like it

No attack on the post you replied to, just a like for your recognition of Jerry Reed.
Simply a great entertainer, comedian, actor, musician, band leader and most of all guitar player.
To my regret I only got to see his show live once but it was one I will always remember.
He had the crowd standing before the ovation of his show ending encore. He introduced the band and said what horn / brass parts his all string band would be executing while playing God Bless America.
Wow is all I can say about the performance.
Not many could share the stage with the late great Chet Atkins....

Reaction Score
A final one for sheer irritation:

At least she is hot. seriously, that group had some real nice tunes other than this one, but it was strictly a novelty tune to get them going. their later tunes were much better. Unfortunately they couldn't make it in the states, but were big hits in Denmark where the group is from. They had several number 1's in England and Denmark. Check out Dr. Jones,Playmate for Jesus,Turn Back Time and Cartoon Heroes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom