OT: What's ur Favorite Album ever? Need a pic! | Page 6 | The Boneyard

OT: What's ur Favorite Album ever? Need a pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
Santana III

Everything's coming our way, No one to depend on, Everybody's everything, guajira....

Carlos' first 3 LP's were an unreal run....

Caravanseria (the 4th and last with Schon/Rolie) is a gem. Like Roxy Music's Avalon I think it's a highlight of adult rock perhaps a little too esoteric for some. It's aged really really well IMHO.

Wonders Innervisions is one of the his 3 great formative albums -- Music of My Mind and Talking Book the two preceeding it are also great. I though the sound after Innervisions got too polished and slick for my tastes.

Reaction Score
Caravanseria (the 4th and last with Schon/Rolie) is a gem. Like Roxy Music's Avalon I think it's a highlight of adult rock perhaps a little too esoteric for some. It's aged really really well IMHO.

Wonders Innervisions is one of the his 3 great formative albums -- Music of My Mind and Talking Book the two preceeding it are also great. I though the sound after Innervisions got too polished and slick for my tastes.

Agreed. "Caravanserai" is different but an excellent listen. It's also the reason Schon and Greg Rollie left Santana to form Journey. Carlos took a left turn down his jazz fusion road and those guys wanted to ROCK!

Roxy's "Avalon"....I introduced that LP to several girlfriends in the early/mid '80's. :cool:

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Had to browse through my music collection... Albums are tough for me, there are so few that truly enjoy from start to finish...!

Muse - Black Holes and Revelations
Dave Matthews - Crash
Kanye West - Late Registration
Reel Big Fish - Cheer Up
Save Ferris - It Means Everything
G. Love & Special Sauce - Philadelphonic
Barenaked Ladies - Rock Spectacle
Sublime - Sublime
2 Skinnee J's - Supermercado

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
220px-TravWilb1Cover.jpg

Reaction Score
Sgt.Pepper
Pet Sounds
BoDeans-Outside Looking In, only album ever I bought one for the house,CD, one for the car, cassette at the time.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
One of America's most underrated songwriters...

41QY3MWRW8L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I have like 5 of his discs. Love him. He has a Best Of CD where he sings all the songs that he wrote that others made famous...ie: "Angel Eyes" by Jeff Healey Band. "Thing Called Love" by Bonnie Raitt. Plus his classic "Slow Turning" et al. Hope to see him live some day.

Reaction Score
I have like 5 of his discs. Love him. He has a Best Of CD where he sings all the songs that he wrote that others made famous...ie: "Angel Eyes" by Jeff Healey Band. "Thing Called Love" by Bonnie Raitt. Plus his classic "Slow Turning" et al. Hope to see him live some day.
Dove, which ones do you have? He's the best!

Reaction Score
Sgt.Pepper
Pet Sounds
BoDeans-Outside Looking In, only album ever I bought one for the house,CD, one for the car, cassette at the time.
BoDeans are awesome. I like 'Home' and 'Black & White' a little better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom