OT: What Other Boards Do You Post On | The Boneyard

OT: What Other Boards Do You Post On

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Pretty self explanatory. We all have the Boneyard as a home base but I wonder what else you all obsess about. I don't have the energy or passion to follow anything besides basketball so I limit myself to this board and realGM but I am curious about the rest.

Reaction Score
realgm general board, knicks/raptors forums... sometimes r/nba although i find reddit to be a massive circle jerk at times with the 'downvote' feature. clutchbbs back in the day when i was into the houston rockets early 00's, also lakersground for browsing purposes back in the 00's. thats it. maybe r/gaming when it isn't stocked with cosplay

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
Im active on a woodworking forum as well as another forum dedicated to hand saws.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I'm a member of Extremeskins (Redskins football, though I don't post very much) and Trouble Free Pool (very informative for my conversion from Baquacil to chlorine).

I used to be a member at Redsox.com but I haven't been on the forum in some time I don't even know if it still exists. I certainly don't remember my username, let alone password.

Reaction Score
Almost exclusively this forum. My posts here represent 99.5% of the content I add to the Internet. No Facebook or Twitter or Instagram or Periscope or Reddit or whatever. Just not enough time in my life, and I'd much rather spend my time reading than writing, anyway. :)

Reaction Score
Reddit, Teton Gravity Research, Green Mountain Disc golf Club.

Reaction Score
1) patsfootballfans.com - It's a great community of Pats fans from all over. We used to be the comment section on the ESPN Boston Pats blog before it went all Facebook. 2 of the guys on there made this site and its awesome! Articles are posted and the comments section is chatroom style so it auto refreshes. There's info from several beat writers not just ESPN Boston's Mike Reiss. Kinda a weird group but in a boneyard kind of way.

If there are any big time Pats fans on here, I really encourage you to wonder on over and check it out.

2) E46fanatics.com Xi forum- I drive a E46 BMW 330xi. Big car guy so its sweet. Get all my DIY's and modding advice off there.

Reaction Score
For example…

On one of my favored knitting boards, a polite discussion about how to best store yarn in a high-humidity climate quickly devolved into a heated argument about which tea was better, chamomile or Earl Grey.

Obviously, Earl Grey.

Reaction Score
Not the women's board.

I've been asked to not participate as I dared to discuss KML's weight.
(she had a great year in the WNBA huh? Oh she didn't play she may have been a bit too slow :rolleyes:)

Reaction Score
Not the women's board.

(she had a great year in the WNBA huh? Oh she didn't play she may have been a bit too slow :rolleyes:)
Funny how people get when you say something they don't want to hear. I agree with you and it is a shame because she is super talented.

I, personally, like car message boards. I am on an Acura board and a Subaru board dedicated to the old SVX. You can learn a lot on those boards and it is fun to turn a wrench now and then. Ocassionally I check out a forum dedicated to building high power hand held lasers.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
No other forums but this. Gradually have been losing interest in NY Giants and Yankees over the years at the direct
expense of UConn basketball. This has taken on an acceleration with the advent of KO as he transitioned in through JC's
nonstop support, and my discovery of the Boneyard. My deepest thanks to all who contribute to this Board. A never ending source of insight, humor and passion for the Huskies As I have aged my passion has turned to UConn bb and deepsea fishing.
I really hadn't cared for winter and now UConn and college hoop has turned the season into something wonderful that I can look forward to. It ends with March Madness and the beginning of Spring. Awesome!!

Reaction Score
Not the women's board.

Wow, brutal.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Im active on a woodworking forum as well as another forum dedicated to hand saws.
Belong to the hand saw forum as well. It's a cut above the woodworking forum imo.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I used to post on Jump the Shark, but that's not really a message board.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
I've read 28k+ unique pages on SU (StumbleUpon). The vast majority of those were in either the Humor or Science categories.

Only the relative anonymity of this message board gives me the courage to admit my problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom