OT: What Other Boards Do You Post On | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: What Other Boards Do You Post On

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I've read 28k+ unique pages on SU (StumbleUpon). The vast majority of those were in either the Humor or Science categories.

Only the relative anonymity of this message board gives me the courage to admit my problem.
You sound like my son! Same categories even.

Reaction Score
I post as Marsh01 on syracusefan.com. If only they knew. IF ONLY THEY KNEW!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

No I don't, but I am on forum.dvdtalk.com. Lots of great discussion about all types of media, but I mostly go there to lurk about the newest and upcoming film releases. I like to think of myself as a cinephile.

I've always wanted to find a decent videogame forum but most of them devolve into fanboyism pretty quickly. That said I've spent some time on NeoGaf and to a lesser extent, IGN. Oh, also CAG, but I never post there.

Mostly I just keep it locked here as UConn Men's (need I clarify?) BBall is my all consuming passion.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Only the RealGM Celtics board, and I don't post that much.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Not the women's board.

I've been asked to not participate as I dared to discuss KML's weight.
(she had a great year in the WNBA huh? Oh she didn't play she may have been a bit too slow :rolleyes:)
You son of a bitch.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
I'm about to start reading the Jeep Renegade Forum(s). Yeah, the Renegade is back to my #1.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I post on the Rivals college basketball board (relatively small crew, overrun with Kentucky fans) and also on the Philadelphia Eagles home website (though usually only on days of games).

Reaction Score
neogaf (tech/gaming forum)
occasionally the AAC board

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Not the women's board.

I've been asked to not participate as I dared to discuss KML's weight.
(she had a great year in the WNBA huh? Oh she didn't play she may have been a bit too slow :rolleyes:)
I kinda wanna go over there and talk a bunch of **** about any good player in our history, just to see how mad they get. It's like their old eyes can't see Kml(probably cause she doesn't play...)

Reaction Score
I kinda wanna go over there and talk a bunch of **** about any good player in our history, just to see how mad they get. It's like their old eyes can't see Kml(probably cause she doesn't play...)

My only point is she can be a heck of a player, I mean she shoots lights out. And she was good at UConn but could have been great except she could hardly get out of her own way. If it weren't for a unbelievable supporting cast while here she wouldn't have had enough open looks from her own doing and it was more than obvious. If it were a guy he'd be lit up here that "pudgy". But hands off over there, how dare the truth is thrown out to discuss :eek:

Reaction Score
Neogaf, Boston.com red sox front burner(though I don't post there), Slickdeals.net and cheapassgamer.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom