OT: What a crap month | The Boneyard

OT: What a crap month

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Between the men's basketball grease fire, the women losing last night, the all-but-certain addition of a Kansas school on our future schedule and lord knows what else, the past month has sucked ass like no other month has sucked ass for a very long time.

We desperately need good news.

Or we need a diversion. Something.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Between the men's basketball grease fire, the women losing last night, the all-but-certain addition of a Kansas school on our future schedule and lord knows what else, the past month has sucked ass like no other month has sucked ass for a very long time.

Honestly, Wichita State is good news. However, this has been not only the worst month, but worst year in the AD in a long time:
WBB didn't win it all
FB went 3-9
BB had worst season in 30 years
Hockey team vastly underperformed expectations
M Soccer didn't make tourney
W Field Hockey didn't win it all
W Soccer got bounced early in NCAAT
Baseball team probably won't get into NCAAT
Volleyball team started hot and then flamed out
W Lacrosse has fallen off the map
Softball stinks as usual

We a need a major re-do next year and 3 national championships:
WBB
W Field Hockey
MBB

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score

Nothing less than a new a totally month will do.

Reaction Score
Agreed - been the worst year in recent memory (FB, BB). Hoping the turnaround starts in the fall with an improved football team.

Last edited:

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

You're in luck. Today is a new month.

How about this for a distraction? A Cyclone Just Left A Shark On The Streets Of Australia | The Huffington Post

Reaction Score
You're in luck. Today is a new month.

How about this for a distraction? A Cyclone Just Left A Shark On The Streets Of Australia | The Huffington Post

No worries. The dude from 90210 is on it.

giphy.gif

shizzle787

Reaction Score
.um yes we will. At best we are looking at 9 more years
No way. In 2024/25, the Big 12 GOR is up. Either they expand or they split up and the best pieces go somewhere else. This will result in one of five things happening: we get into a P5/4, we go BE/football indie and we join a weakened Big 12.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
No way. In 2024/25, the Big 12 GOR is up. Either they expand or they split up and the best pieces go somewhere else. This will result in one of five things happening: we get into a P5/4, we go BE/football indie and we join a weakened Big 12.
Which makes 2026 best case. As you just proved. Math isn't your strong suit is it Poindexter?

shizzle787

Reaction Score
Which makes 2026 best case. As you just proved. Math isn't your strong suit is it Poindexter?
I was a math major for a time actually. No, 2025 would be worst case, 8 years.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I was a math major for a time actually. No, 2025 would be worst case, 8 years.

" after 2024-25" which means 25-26 best case. Amirite? We just finished 16-17. You picked the wrong major.

You also predicted women win last night, and men win NC during AAC tourney. You've been on a huge fail run since election pick. Proves it was blind luck

shizzle787

Reaction Score
" after 2024-25" which means 25-26 best case. Amirite? We just finished 16-17. You picked the wrong major.

You also predicted women win last night, and men win NC during AAC tourney. You've been on a huge fail run since election pick. Proves it was blind luck
We will agree to disagree on years seeing as 2025/2026 season starts in 8 years, 4 months. As far as picks, I also got the Senate picks right and Brexit right so I will stick to politics picks. However, I did get 2014 men's pick right.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
We will agree to disagree on years seeing as 2025/2026 season starts in 8 years, 4 months. As far as picks, I also got the Senate picks right and Brexit right so I will stick to politics picks. However, I did get 2014 men's pick right.

Lolz you are going to split hairs with me over 8 months when your initial reaction was I was crazy for saying 9 years when you said we were out in under 6?

Classic shizzle

shizzle787

Reaction Score
Lolz you are going to split hairs with me over 8 months when your initial reaction was I was crazy for saying 9 years when you said we were out I'm under 6?

Classic shizzle
Yes.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Yes.

Shizzle gonna shizzle.
So which is it shizzle , you've said in this thread that we are out of the AAC in under 6 years. And out of the AAC in 8 years and 4 months.
Im confused which shizzle lock of the week to sink my money on

Is that how you get predictions right? By covering the table with chips?

Poor shizzle

shizzle787

Reaction Score
Shizzle gonna shizzle.
So which is it shizzle , you've said in this thread that we are out of the AAC in under 6 years. And out of the AAC 8 years and 4 months.
Im confused which shizzle lock of the week to sink my money on

Is that how you get predictions right? By covering the table with chips?

Poor shizzle
Sometimes.

shizzle787

Reaction Score
But seriously we will be officially playing in a new conference in less than 8 years 4 months and the announcement of that move will be made in less than six years.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom