OT: Vikings/ Seahawks | The Boneyard

OT: Vikings/ Seahawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Laces out Dan? Feel bad for the Vikes should've had this one.

Reaction Score
Kicker sharted his pants of live TV, that's about the worst choke I've ever seen.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I feel awful for Walsh, and the Vikes... But ya, that's a choke. Bad hold too but I don't think it affected the kick much. He just didn't hook it. I wanted them to win, despite my love for Fred Jackson. I'm sick of Seattle.

Side note: I think Wilson is going from everyone calling him overrated to now being underrated, which may make people overrate him soon. But dude is playing great right now.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Adrian Peterson outdone by somebody named...

wait, I have to check...

oh, Christine Michael?

CHRISTINE FREAKIN' MICHAEL!!

Reaction Score
Did I really hear Sal Paolantonio tell us how concerned the NFL is about the balls being deflated by the cold weather? This is the twilight zone.

That kicker's a bum. Laces schmaces.

Reaction Score
wait, the weather has something to do with the inflation of the balls....Huh?

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
A word of advice for Mr. Walsh. Today is not the day to ask the owner for either a raise or a date with his daughter.

Reaction Score
Did I really hear Sal Paolantonio tell us how concerned the NFL is about the balls being deflated by the cold weather? This is the twilight zone.

That kicker's a bum. Laces schmaces.

The same NFL that spent most of the last year arguing that their footballs are immune to the laws of physics? Now they believe that temperature changes from the locker room to the field might impact PSI? That is bizarre stuff.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Best game I've seen all year. Carolina-Seattle is going to be phenomenal.

That's the only reason I wanted the Seahawks to win. Want this game.

Still amazing that the Seahawks got a second gift (after last year's onside kick debacle against the Packers) this year to advance.

intlzncster

Reaction Score

Only surprise is it wasn't Mortenson with that report.

Reaction Score
That's the only reason I wanted the Seahawks to win. Want this game.

Still amazing that the Seahawks got a second gift (after last year's onside kick debacle against the Packers) this year to advance.
And then gave a gift to the Pats.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
And then gave a gift to the Pats.

Eh, good chance they could have stuffed Marshawn anyway. His conversion rate at the goal line wasn't great at all during the year. He was pounding it most of the game, but the technique/concept is much different down by the goal line. Especially with the Super Bowl on the line.

Reaction Score
Looked like he kicked the ball with the middle or fattest part of foot instead of more towards the toe, perhaps he was concentrating on just making contact since it was not a long try. Laces didn't have anything to do with it, he just "pushed" it, wish he kicked it as if it was 50 yards away and just gave it a regular boot.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Feel for the guy. Difficult to practice clutch field goals in -10 weather.

That is going to be the loneliest locker room of a lifetime for that guy after this one.

Reaction Score
Looked like he kicked the ball with the middle or fattest part of foot instead of more towards the toe, perhaps he was concentrating on just making contact since it was not a long try. Laces didn't have anything to do with it, he just "pushed" it, wish he kicked it as if it was 50 yards away and just gave it a regular boot.

His plant foot was maybe an inch from the ball. I think he bad form on that.

I can never understand why teams simply don't run it in the middle of the hash marks before very short kicks.

Reaction Score
One thing they didn't seem to mention is that he likes the ball on the right hash. I guess most righties like it on the left to hook it in but he doesn't. I was surprised they didn't get him to that side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom