OT - USC/UTEP Staffs Scuffle in the Bahamas (I. Hamilton fallout) | The Boneyard

OT - USC/UTEP Staffs Scuffle in the Bahamas (I. Hamilton fallout)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score

1. Seth Davis ‏@SethDavisHoops
    Ugly incident at reception for Battle 4 Atlantis. Andy Enfield & Tim Floyd got into heated argument. USC & UTEP assts had to be separated.
  2. Seth Davis ‏@SethDavisHoops
    USC asst Tony Bland had to be restrained from going after UTEP asst Bob Cantu. USC asst Jason Hart also in the mix
    Seth Davis ‏@SethDavisHoops
    Enfield's wife Amanda was standing next to him as Floyd was jabbing his finger towards Enfield's chest. Big crowd watched it happen.

Seth Davis ‏@SethDavisHoops
    There is much bad blood between the coaches as Floyd accused Enfield and staff of tampering with UTEP signee Isaac Hamilton.

The teams could meet on Saturday.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I'm fully rooting for D-Ham to come here, obviously, but if for some reason he doesn't I can't wait to see Ollie kick some punk coach's ass for tampering.

Reaction Score
I'm just glad that they are giving thanks in this holiday season.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Andy Enfield was a nice story, but he seems to be a raging .

Reaction Score
He had some quotes in an article I read recently that made it seem like something like this was inevitable. He does seem like a .

Reaction Score
Seems as if they are both bags. That's not just based on this incident. Maybe they deserve each other the ass wipes.

Reaction Score
Well its good for Uconn and Ollie in recruiting if your a parent do you want your kid playing for clowns like that or a coach like KO (aside from all his NBA credentials).

Reaction Score
Enfield was a nice story for a week or two last year, guy at a small school with the hot wife, turns out he's a huge jagbag. Besides Enfield and the other hump atopic going at it, there is so much Syracuse in these tweets with Tony Bland and Jason Hart.

Reaction Score
Enfield was a nice story for a week or two last year, guy at a small school with the hot wife, turns out he's a huge jagbag. Besides Enfield and the other hump atopic going at it, there is so much Syracuse in these tweets with Tony Bland and Jason Hart.
Ha! I was going to ask if it was that Jason Hart...

Reaction Score
Both idiots but to think Tim Floyd would have an issue with someone else "tampering"? Laughable........

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Stories like this make get down and send endless salaams toward Storrs.

Reaction Score
SI recently reported that the Cal players in 15 and 16 are off the charts. Many many blue chippers. KO should be able to snag a few. The USC circus should help us.

Reaction Score
From Seth Davis:

The conversation between the head coaches lasted for several minutes, with Floyd doing most of the talking. As it intensified, Enfield's wife, Amanda, came to stand next to her husband. Floyd did not direct any of his remarks toward her or Miller.

After about five minutes, three of Enfield's assistant coaches, Kevin Norris, Tony Bland and Jason Hart, stood behind Floyd. Soon Floyd could be heard saying to Hart, "Do you want to kick my (expletive)?"

At that point, Floyd's assistant coach, Bob Cantu, who served as USC's interim head coach after the school fired Kevin O'Neill during the 2013 regular season and was sitting at a table a few feet away, stood up and joined the conversation. While Enfield, his wife and Floyd walked away, Cantu got into an argument with Bland and Hart. Those men were separated, but a few seconds later Bland rushed at Cantu. He was held back by UTEP strength coach Chisan Jones.

Hey, this is fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22