OT: The twenty-something in a bikini | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: The twenty-something in a bikini

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Newsflash man, that's what they all want to do, and have all the tools in the world they need, to accomplish the mission, it's only the degree of stealth that separates them and the leash that you're able to work with.
Single fellow, are you? :)

Reaction Score
I don't know nan personally, but I can't imagine she's the kind of mom that's going to get her son a nice firm young adult female in a bikini for Christmas.

He would hardly be the first child to hand a parent a shopping list with stuff on it he knew he wasn't going to get, now would he?

Reaction Score
I don't know nan personally, but I can't imagine she's the kind of mom that's going to get her son a nice firm young adult female in a bikini for Christmas.
I just had visions of that Animal House Scene during the parade where the coed dressed as a Playboy Bunny gets thrown through the open window onto an adolescent boy's bed & he blurts out "Thank You God!"

Reaction Score
Newsflash man, that's what they all want to do, and have all the tools in the world they need, to accomplish the mission, it's only the degree of stealth that separates them and the leash that you're able to work with.
Not all do. It depends on your personality. If they think you are inferior to them, then they will make every effort to enslave you. If they think you are intelligent, they can have plenty of respect.

No woman will enslave me. I have been able to deal with women as "friends". And they have had no problem with that, for the most part. But a couple did want to enslave me.

Reaction Score
So when's the wedding date?
It didn't happen. She had big-time double standards! She was telling me I can't have any female friends. Completely flips out when I try to introduce her to a good female friend of mine so she can get to know me better. I broke it off after that. And then later on, she goes on to "fall in love" with her best friend, who happens to be a man!

Reaction Score
Nan - I applaud your son's efforts ... but low resolution is unacceptable! He just didn't execute! ... :cool:

Reaction Score
It didn't happen. She had big-time double standards! She was telling me I can't have any female friends. Completely flips out when I try to introduce her to a good female friend of mine so she can get to know me better. I broke it off after that. And then later on, she goes on to "fall in love" with her best friend, who happens to be a man!

I want to make sure I get this. Your discovery that a woman had "big-time double standards" deserved an exclamation point? You may have more learning to do than you think.

Reaction Score
I want to make sure I get this. Your discovery that a woman had "big-time double standards" deserved an exclamation point? You may have more learning to do than you think.
I am not disagreeing. Humans are crazy, in general. Look at message boards!

Reaction Score
Not all do. It depends on your personality. If they think you are inferior to them, then they will make every effort to enslave you. If they think you are intelligent, they can have plenty of respect.

No woman will enslave me. I have been able to deal with women as "friends". And they have had no problem with that, for the most part. But a couple did want to enslave me.

Sounds familiar somehow......oh, wait. :eek:
images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member