OT: The twenty-something in a bikini | The Boneyard

OT: The twenty-something in a bikini

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I was downloading my vacation photos and, lo and behold, the previously mentioned young lady was in one of the pictures. Hmm, I think my husband took this one...

St. Thomas Nov 2012 045.JPG

Reaction Score
Did you stay at Frenchman's Reef? I was there last spring and had a great time.

Reaction Score
Nice. Had a great time on that island. Did you get to the Old Stone Farmhouse Restaurant? If so, did you see my 'Go Huskies' on the wall in the kitchen?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Nice. Had a great time on that island. Did you get to the Old Stone Farmhouse Restaurant? If so, did you see my 'Go Huskies' on the wall in the kitchen?
No, we never made it there, although I heard it was fantastic.
is that a UConn tote bag at the focal point of the picture?
It was a cruise line bag :) The USVI was packed with UConn fans for the Paradise Jam, though. A person on the island said that he met an awful lot of people from Connecticut over the last couple of weeks and the ferry from St. John's was literally half full of UConn fans.

Reaction Score
Nan, your husband couldn't have taken that photo. It's not centered on the two young lovelies & it's not in telephoto mode. (or else it was taken from a quarter mile away);)

Reaction Score
Nan, your husband couldn't have taken that photo. It's not centered on the two young lovelies & it's not in telephoto mode. (or else it was taken from a quarter mile away);)
He doesn't want to get beat up. :eek:

Reaction Score

If a male took that picture, his photography skills are no better than my computer skills. And that is about as harsh an insult as I have without resorting to pure trash talking!

Reaction Score

No, these are the exact reasons why they were taken by her husband. Trying to be smooth. Conspicuously inconspicuous.

"I was taking a picture of the mountain, honey."

Reaction Score
I once won a week at Bluebeard's Castle in the US VI St. Thomas at a silent auction. Flew to that small airport, with all the family inclusive of car-seats & strollers (long time ago).

Took a cab from the airport to Blackbeard's Castle. Went to front desk & found myself at a gorgeous boutique resort location ... and was told that I couldn't possibly be at the right spot - it was a Gay Men's exclusive hotel.

Reaction Score
I once won a week at Bluebeard's Castle in the US VI St. Thomas at a silent auction. Flew to that small airport, with all the family inclusive of car-seats & strollers (long time ago).

Took a cab from the airport to Blackbeard's Castle. Went to front desk & found myself at a gorgeous boutique resort location ... and was told that I couldn't possibly be at the right spot - it was a Gay Men's exclusive hotel.

So many possible responses.

So little time.

Reaction Score
Nah, looking is free. Touching, now, that would be costly - and I'm not talking about money.
The last girl I was seriously talking to wanted to enslave me. :rolleyes:

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Turns out my 18 year old son took the picture, lol. These's another picture of a young woman in a bikini at our hotel but the picture posts too small here for anyone to see her clearly. Yes, my son took that picture, too.

St. Thomas Nov 2012 029.JPG

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Turns out my 18 year old son took the picture, lol. These's another picture of a young woman in a bikini at our hotel but the picture posts too small here for anyone to see her clearly. Yes, my son took that picture, too.

View attachment 1826
Wait till he figures out the telephoto option.

Reaction Score
The last girl I was seriously talking to wanted to ****ing enslave me. :rolleyes:

Newsflash man, that's what they all want to do, and have all the tools in the world they need, to accomplish the mission, it's only the degree of stealth that separates them and the leash that you're able to work with.

Reaction Score

View attachment 1826

Interesting subject to bring up at dinner.

Reaction Score
He wants it brought up Carl. He only used his parents' camera so they'd have some ideas what to get him for the holidays.

I don't know nan personally, but I can't imagine she's the kind of mom that's going to get her son a nice firm young adult female in a bikini for Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom