OT: The Song Game | Page 59 | The Boneyard

OT: The Song Game

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Blue Suede Shoes, Carl Perkins/George Harrison/Dave Edmunds/Eric Clapton/Ringo Starr/Roseanne Cash/Stray Cats and others.

A little older country. Lorrie Morgan - Out Of Your Shoes

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Pete Fountain - Walking The Floor Over You

Nice call there. Miss Pete and Al Hirt... those guys were the best ambassadors NO ever had and terrific musicians. Pete was pretty damned funny too.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Hubert Robinson - Bad Luck & Trouble

Here's a particularly depressing song, and not just because Yoko sings...

The Luck of the Irish, John Lennon & Yoko Ono

Gotta give McCartney's "Give Ireland Back to the Irish" the nod on best Irish song by an ex-Beatle.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
"Children Playing in the Streets" - Ziggy Marley and THE Melody Makers

Last edited:

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Here's a particularly depressing song, and not just because Yoko sings...

The Luck of the Irish, John Lennon & Yoko Ono

Gotta give McCartney's "Give Ireland Back to the Irish" the nod on best Irish song by an ex-Beatle.

That's a five minute major for including anything with Yoko.

Reaction Score
Earl King - Three Knocks on my Door

Is there a penalty for the same poster using the same song by the same artist with the same link?...this one looks familiar

Reaction Score
Is there a penalty for the same poster using the same song by the same artist with the same link?...this one looks familiar

I try to remember what I used but would;t even think about checking, just assume if I thinkI did move on to another. But we're old and we forget no flag required.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score

referee-giving-a-red-card-br01jj.jpg

Excellent catch! RichZ not only did it with that song (which was last used Sept 1), but also with King Carl "Blues for Men" on the previous page, last used August 31. But we played past the second instance, so no penalty.

Btw, click any poster's profile and you can go back and see their last 200 posts...

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
referee-giving-a-red-card-br01jj.jpg

Excellent catch! RichZ not only did it with that song (which was last used Sept 1), but also with King Carl "Blues for Men" on the previous page, last used August 31. But we played past the second instance, so no penalty.

Btw, click any poster's profile and you can go back and see their last 200 posts...

You expect me to remember a song I posted more than 3 weeks ago? At my age? Hell, I can't remember what sex was like any more.
And that was just last night.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom