OT: The Great MAU | The Boneyard

OT: The Great MAU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was having a hallway conversation with my boss today about a rather large issue and next thing I know around the corner comes Kevin (mauconfan) with our regular rep Tom from his place of business. My guess is it has been about 10 years since we had seen each other but as soon as our paths crossed we both smiled. I said " how you doing Kevin"

We were surrounded by our respective peers so neither one of us dared to mention the Boneyard.

Sorry I didn't get to spend more time with you Mau but it was nice to see an old friend. Hope all is well Kevin.

All we need to do now is find the DogFather and we can have another golf match!

best regards

DB

Reaction Score
I was having a hallway conversation with my boss today about a rather large issue and next thing I know around the corner comes Kevin (mauconfan) with our regular rep Tom from his place of business. My guess is it has been about 10 years since we had seen each other but as soon as our paths crossed we both smiled. I said " how you doing Kevin"

We were surrounded by our respective peers so neither one of us dared to mention the Boneyard.

Sorry I didn't get to spend more time with you Mau but it was nice to see an old friend. Hope all is well Kevin.

best regards

DB

Yep there was no doubting who I crossed paths with as I walked down the hall……funny we didn't get to see much of each other through the years but always fun when we did and that's why it was really good to see you DB……maybe now that we know where each other "resides" work wise we can find a way to get together, have lunch (on Kaman lol) or go out for a cocktail or 2 after? Maybe golf? either way it was great to see you my friend and hopefully it's sooner rather than later the next time…….small world This Boneyard!! ;)

Reaction Score
Pardon me for butting in BUT.....dogfather???!!! There has been a small amount of talk(actually a very disappointing amount) of talk about the mojo. I think one of the mojo grandfathers(that would be Deepster) made a comment or two that really lead nowhere. I hope I am pi**ing somebody off because tip off is about 48 hours away and this place is like an empty bar on a holiday. Anyhow back to dogfather,mau,deepster, etc., etc..

I tried to get something going with a thread of pictures but clearly we need a lot,lot,lot more. So find the dogfather, dove and anyone else who is going to jack this place up. What are you guys waiting for???!!! One of the things that has pi**ed me off about Bazz this season(the only thing actually) has been his tendency to take the first half off. Well we don't have that luxury anymore either on the court or here in the 'Yard. I hope I am making sense but, more than that, I hope the mojo masters are going to take their muzzles off and get the hell going!!!

GO HUSKIES!!!
BEAT THE TIGERS!!!
555.jpg

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score

best regards

DB
Hey....you can't have golf without me, Steve!!!!!

Reaction Score

Uh oh Steve, you brought back your B guy from the chicks board……..now look what you did!!

Hey Mark nice to hear from you too……..good ole days - DogTeam is back, almost!! Maybe the mojo is risin!

Reaction Score

Well. . . . . . you could ride in my cart anytime Mark.

A week or two out of the blue fellow Dogteam member DogHouse posted something. I asked is that you Chuck? It was him. Geez the old Dogteam geezers are coming out of the wood work.

By the way hoops1, if you want old school MOJO you gotta find team Fishy member "Hangman Swami". I would suggest starting with the witness protection program at your local FBI office. He is the true Sensei of the MOJO.

Pranksters cannon would help as well. :)

Reaction Score
Well. . . . . . you could ride in my cart anytime Mark.

A week or two out of the blue fellow Dogteam member DogHouse posted something. I asked is that you Chuck? It was him. Geez the old Dogteam geezers are coming out of the wood work.

By the way hoops1, if you want old school MOJO you gotta find team Fishy member "Hangman Swami". I would suggest starting with the witness protection program at your local FBI office. He is the true Sensei of the MOJO.

Pranksters cannon would help as well. :)

Ahhhh brother swami, brings the Ashton's, a thirst and of course the "Ginty"…….he can hit that club from 120 yards or 170 yards with the touch of a magician…….ahh the memories will awaken the mojo for Bazz…...

Reaction Score
WOW!!!! How the hell could I have forgotten?!! The Hangman?!! Prankster?!! doggydaddy?!! The infamous Dogteam?!! Doghouse?!! And, finally or at least semi-finally, the master of understated humour, Fishmeister. MEMPHIS 3 tips at 9pm, Thursday, March 13 in the FedEx Forum on ESPNU.

As KO told the team after 81-48, they are either ready to play and win two games or they can look forward to spring break fairly soon. I don't know about anybody else but I sure as hell am not ready for spring break!!! Am I feeling the rumblings of the mojo rising? I certainly hope so.

GO HUSKIES!!!
BEAT THE TIGERS!!!

555.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members