OT - Tequila Shot Yes or No | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT - Tequila Shot Yes or No

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
This is the correct answer.
Respectfully disagree. Good tequila can be sipped. The only way to drink bad tequila is to shoot it, tilted head and poured it straight back so that it does not hit the taste buds on the back of one's throat.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score

We got thrown out of the Colony for doing that. No fruity shots though.

Back in the 70s it was near impossible to be refused service at Colony.

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
I'll take a .38 or .40 please. They don't hurt as much going in and the aftermath is more pleasant than a shot of Ta- Kill - Ya.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
It's only death if you squirt the orange in your eyes and snort the dried caterpillars.

In additional to lime and salt, apparently orange and cinnamon with tequila is a thing.

I've tried it so you don't have to - it's not good.

Reaction Score
I’ll never refuse a free shot or one that someone orders for me, however, I’ll never voluntarily do a tequila shot. It all started at a party and a bottle of the gold Jose Cuervo. Didn’t really know what it was for starters, I was young and already drunk. Passed the bottle around with friends and ended up puking/ dry heaving all night. That’s the last time I willingly drink the stuff. That being said, I have done several shots of tequila at bars when ordered by others. Stay away.

Reaction Score
In additional to lime and salt, apparently orange and cinnamon with tequila is a thing.

I've tried it so you don't have to - it's not good.
I was talking about orange slices and sal de gusano (worm salt) which is served with mezcal in Mexico. It's salt ground up with chile peppers and caterpillars from agave plants.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom