Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358560100.274479.jpg

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
And proof this story is upside down is that Jason Whitlock correctly nailed everyone.

Reaction Score
ESPN is trotting every Samoan under the sun out to defend Te'o and back up his story of being duped. If growing up a wrestling a fan has taught me anything its that all Samoans are somehow related and always there to hold each other down.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
ESPN is trotting every Samoan under the sun out to defend Te'o and back up his story of being duped. If growing up a wrestling a fan has taught me anything its that all Samoans are somehow related and always there to hold each other down.

If growing up a wrestling fan has taught ME anything it's that Samoans are *KING AWESOME!

thCA1TPVTV.jpg

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Professional Wrestler now? You posted the Wild Samoans - same family.

Didn't know that, great info, thank you.

But I remember watching Bruno Samartino, Backlund, Captain Lou and the boys on channel 9 with my old man. I prefer the old school Wild Samoans. :)

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Jeremy Shaap is slobbering all over Teo on ESPN now after interviewing him "off camera". "I thought his demeanor was very credible." Great, Junior, why won't he let us see him answering your questions?

Reaction Score

But I remember watching Bruno Samartino, Backlund, Captain Lou and the boys on channel 9 with my old man. I prefer the old school Wild Samoans. :)

George "The Animal" Steele and Chief Jay Strongbow!!!

Reaction Score
Jeremy Shaap is slobbering all over Teo on ESPN now after interviewing him "off camera". "I thought his demeanor was very credible." Great, Junior, why won't he let us see him answering your questions?

What a waste... It had to be recorded.

Reaction Score
What a waste... It had to be recorded.
If I use my Lance Armstrong liar instincts, which I just gained last night, Jeremy Schapp's body language and demeanor told me that he doesn't entirely believe Manti's story

Reaction Score
I didn't ever believe that I would come to this conclusion, but I almost believe that Te'o is really this gullible and stupid.

Reaction Score
I didn't ever believe that I would come to this conclusion, but I almost believe that Te'o is really this gullible and stupid.

Yup, as I said a couple of days ago, he was the perfect mark.
He's from a pretty insular community (Mormon + Samoan + Hawaiian), and he wanted folks to believe he had a girlfriend, so when one came along, he was all-too-willing to "enhance" the story.

Reaction Score

If that's the case, imagine what will happen when he starts making NFL money and the real scam artists come after him.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score

Backlund was the wrestling coach for a high school that we competed against. I believe it was Bacon Academy, not positive though. All I remember about the guy was that he had the chest circumference of a bull.

Reaction Score
Despite his espn off air interview (wtf was that all about?), it is clear T'eo was a fraud. On talent alone, he is ridiculously overrated. Now factor in he has less character than Ryan Leaf, I have to winder how many teams take him off their board entirely.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32