OT: T'eo a fraud? | Page 15 | The Boneyard

OT: T'eo a fraud?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Despite his espn off air interview (wtf was that all about?), it is clear T'eo was a fraud. On talent alone, he is ridiculously overrated. Now factor in he has less character than Ryan Leaf, I have to winder how many teams take him off their board entirely.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Good new for NFL teams they have more intelligent people rating their players than you.......he'll be okay despite your hatred for ND. LOL

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
My first post in this thread, and I have read 95% of it...as I was watching Brady 6 on Wednesday on pops up BREAKING NEWS and I was suddenly aware of a story that I didn't even know existed. Manti T'eo was living through a season of inspirational heroism. And suddenly it was a hoax. Now he finally speaks and says he was not a part of it.

I just want to peel back the layers first and ask this question...what was Tuisasopo's point to begin with?

(Perhaps the answer is somewhere in the 5% I missed...)

Reaction Score
I just want to peel back the layers first and ask this question...what was Tuisasopo's point to begin with?

We don't know.
But simple answer: some people are seriously warped.

Reaction Score
Good new for NFL teams they have more intelligent people rating their players than you.......he'll be okay despite your hatred for ND. LOL

When did I say I hated Notre Dame? I have a tremendous amount of respect for that program. And we will see on his success in the nfl. A freelancing mlb does not usually have a great nfl career. Believe me, I wish they did, then I wouldn't be eagerly counting the days until AJ Hawk gets cut.

NFL scouts watch players the same way we do. With their eyes.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Backlund was the wrestling coach for a high school that we competed against. I believe it was Bacon Academy, not positive though. All I remember about the guy was that he had the chest circumference of a bull.

Rocky Hill

Reaction Score
Okay then... www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2013/01/20/manti-teo-katie-couric-interview/1849483?sf8795047=1

Why Manti Te'o and family are talking to Katie Couric

"In preparation for the NFL draft Te'o, who has been working out at the IMG Academies in Bradenton, Fla., hired agent Tom Condon of CAA. But when news of the hoax broke, the Te'o family also hired Hiltzik Strategies, a New York communications firm that has worked for Couric and also has represented actor Alec Baldwin, Major League Baseball outfielder Ryan Braun, political commentator Glenn Beck and Napster founder and Facebook investor Sean Parker in various crises in recent years."

One guess who Katie Couric's agent is...?

Reaction Score
How anyone believes that this guy wasn't in on it is beyond me. At the very least he ran with the story and embellished it. The guy is a fraud on the field and off.

Reaction Score
So I watched the Catfish show to get a feel for what this was all about. I must admit I was stunned by the utter idiocy of a guy conversing with a woman for two years, never meeting, and when he asks her to call she says "I don't have a phone"--and he accepts it as rational. The perpetrators are either pranksters, screwed up, or evil. The victims are simply naive idiots. It doesn't speak well of Mr. Te'o's judgment, but apparently he's far from alone.

Reaction Score
I don't think those that get 'catfished' are surrounded by other guys that are crushing it on campus and bragging about it in the locker room. This dude is gonna get his. Don't expect Couric to reach back and bring the heater.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
LSUFreek has another Te'o gif:

I_MISS_U_LENNAY.gif

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
So I watched the Catfish show to get a feel for what this was all about. I must admit I was stunned by the utter idiocy of a guy conversing with a woman for two years, never meeting, and when he asks her to call she says "I don't have a phone"--and he accepts it as rational. The perpetrators are either pranksters, screwed up, or evil. The victims are simply naive idiots. It doesn't speak well of Mr. Te'o's judgment, but apparently he's far from alone.
Would be interesting to see how well Te'o does on the Wonderlic test. But I doubt they will let that out.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Definitely a new twist that Tuiassasopo (sp?) was impersonating a female on most of his calls with Teo.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
whenever i read lennay, i read it like forrest gump saying lenny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online