OT: Tatum or Brown or Mitchell | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: Tatum or Brown or Mitchell

Reaction Score
The east is garbage and Toronto is everthing I knew they were but holy hell is Lebron good. He's having an all-time great playoffs. My guess is it will be a Cavs Warriors finals again like we all thought from the jump with Warriors winning but Lebron is putting in serious work for his legacy. Brad Stevens is a beast of a coach though, really interested in that series.

Reaction Score
Celtics have him at 3 million NEXT year.

Celts might actually have a serious shot at a title next year with their full compliment of guys, which is a solid couple years sooner than I thought the Celts (or anyone else for that matter) would be able to challenge GSW.

Reaction Score
Screen Shot 2018-05-06 at 2.27.16 PM.png

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Brown all around as his defense can be first team all NBA and his scoring ability is just coming around. He can be a lock down defender and a 20+ point a night player.
Mitchell is an awesome scorer and can be special, but I would take a bigger player over him at this time unless he becomes Westbrookish.
Tatum is my favorite player out of the three because I think he will make others around him better and that is what makes him stand out. He does not have the athletic ability of the others, but has the special something that you can't teach.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Are we still discussing Tatum having KD’s offensive potential?

That would be put him in like, the top 0.1% of prospects in the last 25 years.

Reaction Score
This is super interesting.

I think I go Mitchell over Tatum mostly for this reason.
[broken video]
In seriousness, I was high on Mitchell before the draft ....

His improvement year after year has been insane. The dude is a worker. Plain and simple. Kemba-esque.
He wasn't a 5* guy (although close). He played well at Louisville as a freshman, but his game was limited. As a sophomore, he added a serious 3-point shot. In his first year in the NBA, he extended it to NBA range with ease. In the same time-frame, he added play-making and pick and roll savvy. He's just going to keep adding things to his game.

He's got the work ethic and the athleticism. He's got everything you need. I think Tatum is a max guy and a Franchise guy and a multi-year All-Star. His shooting and height with his skill will always be relevant. I think Mitchell has first ballot Hall of Fame ceiling.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom