OT: Stock trading | Page 179 | The Boneyard

OT: Stock trading

Reaction Score
By the way, is anyone else tired of the stock market and almost ready to liquidate to buy crypto pullbacks? I have a stock trading account separate from my 401K. I’m worn out by earnings, COVID news, inflation, you name it.

Reaction Score
By the way, is anyone else tired of the stock market and almost ready to liquidate to buy crypto pullbacks? I have a stock trading account separate from my 401K. I’m worn out by earnings, COVID news, inflation, you name it.

The though crossed my mind. It would be a ballsy move, but buying 1 million shares ar .0015 and hodling for a few years to sell at 1.50 would make you very wealthy.

If you read my previous posts, I didn't believe in that many alt coins, but there are just too many people fueling the market to ignore it.

When crypto went from 1 to 3 trillion in a short period of time, I changed my mind.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score

I just want to make more money to I can buy both lol

Reaction Score

That’s mostly all I focus on now. Crypto is still so relatively early in its adoption and there’s so much money to be made. There’s so many new sectors evolving on blockchain like metaverse, NFT’s etc. That and you can tinker with it on nights and weekends.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Play puts. A guy I know is sitting on 50% cash for when the market crashes he can buy. Still plenty of money to be made but like you said it's tiring with all the BS.

Crypto should be going on a run soon but you never know.

the Q

Reaction Score
Play puts. A guy I know is sitting on 50% cash for when the market crashes he can buy. Still plenty of money to be made but like you said it's tiring with all the BS.

This is the best way to do it, but you can get stuck sitting in cash for a while

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
This is the best way to do it, but you can get stuck sitting in cash for a while
Yeah. He said he might be early but he’s rather be early than late

the Q

Reaction Score
Yeah. He said he might be early but he’s rather be early than late

I just a story on cnbc that said it was more efficient to wait for the big drops (as compared to dollar cost averaging).

that’s how the rich do it

Reaction Score

Why not short the market now? Cover when it hits bottom and go long when things are cheap again.

Reaction Score

The only people that make money on puts are the people that write them and sell them.

Reaction Score
With the volatility, hope everyone has tight stop losses set up.

Reaction Score
Sold out of stocks Wednesday thankfully. I think crypto was about to go on a big run but huge stock losses spread to that as well. I think at times we’ve seen people leave tech stocks and go into crypto but when people are losing big money on stocks, unfortunately crypto takes the hit too. Here’s hoping both stabilize early next week.

the Q

Reaction Score
Ok seriously where can I buy nano? Everywhere google says they can when I look them up, seems to not have it.

the Q

Reaction Score
agreed looked awfully cheap still in the 30s to mid 30s before vs ATH and look at it now

Yeah I def bought more lol

Reaction Score
Yeah I def bought more lol
I give you and the marines credit, I’ve lost hope in this project. Focused more on MATIC, AVAX, SOL, ETH. Everyone talks about LINK’s massive potential but 53 to 19 while plenty of others made ATHs seems to be a bit of a red flag. It’s almost the same price as it was in July, 2020.

Reaction Score
Like to get everyones feelings about Physical platinum with respect to gold or silver. I like the contrarian play here personally. Curious what others think or know going forward in the next 5-10 years. Ive heard hydrogen fuel cell adoption could make this huge but not sure how likely hydrogen fuel cell cars to really be adopted in us vs electric.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

Nope. Haven't sold anything. Just riding it. My sense is that this is both the usual seasonal profit taking and a reaction to Omicron. Yet my sense is that Omicron may be a gift. There are indications that it is less virulent than Delta. So if it replaces Delta, that's a huge win.

Reaction Score
Like to get everyones feelings about Physical platinum with respect to gold or silver. I like the contrarian play here personally. Curious what others think or know going forward in the next 5-10 years. Ive heard hydrogen fuel cell adoption could make this huge but not sure how likely hydrogen fuel cell cars to really be adopted in us vs electric.
I’m in the tech sector and have been in the fuel cells business before. I personally do not invest in hydrogen…it’s go too much working against it, it just takes too much energy to produce, then liquify it and keep it in that form. Metal hydrides haven’t really advanced much either. It’s a little bit like the HD DVD vs. Blue Ray battle 15 years ago. Battery EVs have won and will only get better

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I’m in the tech sector and have been in the fuel cells business before. I personally do not invest in hydrogen…it’s go too much working against it, it just takes too much energy to produce, then liquify it and keep it in that form. Metal hydrides haven’t really advanced much either. It’s a little bit like the HD DVD vs. Blue Ray battle 15 years ago. Battery EVs have won and will only get better
fwiw, the former CEO of Scania is building the first new steel mill in Europe in decades in Sweden near the Arctic Circle. It will be powered by liquid hydrogen.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom