OT: Stock trading | Page 150 | The Boneyard

OT: Stock trading

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
There is a thread on golf shoes in off topic. When I ordered golf shoes from True Linkswear yesterday, below the normal credit card spot was an option to pay in a range of crypto using Coinbase. I think that's the first time I've seen that.

Reaction Score
There is a thread on golf shoes in off topic. When I ordered golf shoes from True Linkswear yesterday, below the normal credit card spot was an option to pay in a range of crypto using Coinbase. I think that's the first time I've seen that.

That's really hard to wrap my head around. I think of cryptos a lot like stocks... not that they are, it's just how I kind of default with these things. Imagining paying for a pair of shoes with, say, my Amazon stock or something... is just super weird to me. I don't think I'll ever pay for things day-to-day in coins, even if I end up investing in them more than the 5 ethereum I have.

Reaction Score
$ SCHD
If SCHD, then potentially consider VYMI or similar new, lower fee SCHY for reasonable international dividend diversity AND current perceived higher upside potential. VYMI and SCHY each have heavy Europe and UK holdings, hence more financials, materials, etc. than typical US large cap dividend ETFs such as SCHD and VYM.

Reaction Score

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
That's really hard to wrap my head around. I think of cryptos a lot like stocks... not that they are, it's just how I kind of default with these things. Imagining paying for a pair of shoes with, say, my Amazon stock or something... is just super weird to me. I don't think I'll ever pay for things day-to-day in coins, even if I end up investing in them more than the 5 ethereum I have.

It will be interesting to see what comes of it. I can imagine the USD Coins being used. That would make sense. The options included BTC, ETH, LTC and another I believe.

Reaction Score
$ SCHD

they would love you at r/dividends

got any QYLD?
They love both over there on that sub

Just got into dividend investing. got about 2k of QYLD in my Roth , but no schd. I like SPYD.

JEPI and NUSI are other decent covered call divi ETFs.

QYLG has income and growth
You check out the new international SCHD, SCHY? Brand new w/ NAV of 25.

UWMC is also an undervalued divi stock. .40 yearly with 4-5% yield. WSB got a hold of it, but it was sub 7 earlier this week. Ex divi is early June

Reaction Score
Anyone pick up IPOE or SOFI?

was mid 14s earlier this week.
Should be great long term with a huge fintech /banking of future.

I think you can buy LINK and other crypto on SOFI now too.

Reaction Score
Aside from avoiding golf like the plague, undefined crypto-spending tax implications beyond sales taxes prompt some caution. Perhaps crypto cap gains possibilities won't end up being too impactful. Beauty's in the eyes of the sporting and crypto beholders.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
There’s going to be a massive sell off soon, I’m tempted to buy LINK but I know everything will plummet soon.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
There’s going to be a massive sell off soon, I’m tempted to buy LINK but I know everything will plummet soon.
Just crypto or stocks and crypto?

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Whatever some Redditor suggests /s

i mean the market seems a little overheated right now.

im waiting for att to get back into that overheating area so I can sell it off thanks to this dividend cut

Reaction Score
i mean the market seems a little overheated right now.

im waiting for att to get back into that overheating area so I can sell it off thanks to this dividend cut
Depends on which part(s), sector(s), cap size, global locations, etc of "the market" institutions and retail investors analyze.

T - some LT investors may have sound reasons to be pissed; particularly some past employees, retirees and other conservative investors counting on T's now past projected dividends.

Reaction Score
Sub $20 LINK - thank you......
Screenshot_20210523-091501_Chrome.jpg

Reaction Score
0 issues with chainlink's oracle network and price feeds across all integrations during this crazy week. Can't say the same for others (makerdao). Bulls on parade.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I was looking for theta, but couldn't find where to buy it. What exchange you using?
Maybe I am late, but....

It was just added to Exodus, probably in the past few days. I was thinking of getting a little. I just got some chainlink which seems like it could be a winner.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Sub $20 LINK - thank you......
Nice! Still super cheap but I’ve been buying cheaper coins. There’s a bunch which make it hard to choose. EWT at $9 is great. Then there’s xrp and matic near a dollar. Then there are pennies and subpennies

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom