OT: St. John's coaching search | Page 6 | The Boneyard

OT: St. John's coaching search

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Goes without saying that a lot of these coaches purposefully put their names out there angling for a new contract with no intention of leaving the school they’re at. St John’s isn’t a bad job, it’s just a bad job at the moment. Have to think this helps us in the short term as we compete for the same recruits.

Reaction Score
That first snippet from Zags makes it seem like this goaround not the last time. Clickbait

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Repole saying that the school president is out by the end of the week and he’s paying the buyout? lol. This interview is hilarious.

Reaction Score
Repole saying that the school president is out by the end of the week and he’s paying the buyout? lol. This interview is hilarious.
I listened to the interview while I was driving home from work and I was locked in for every second of it. I found it interesting, and that guy Mike Repole is intense. You can tell he cares about the school.

Reaction Score
Jon Scheyer is the latest name being thrown around. Imagine throwing a young coach with no experience into this dumpster fire? lol.
With such an open-minded, massively well educated fan base of the stain, what could possibly go wrong with a guy with zero head coaching experience and limited local contacts adding some diversity?

Reaction Score
Offer the job to Odom and be done with it. He is young, and with enough upside that the fan base might actually end up a bit excited.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
No one giving Fat Boy credit in their tweets for having the guy on his show to give him a platform to rant. LOL.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
That was the first time I ever heard him actually let a guest speak.

Couldn't kiss the guy's a## enough, right? For me, Mike jumped the shark when Dog left but I put up with all of his BS and still tune in simply because of his love of JC and what he built at UConn. You never know when Rip Van Cessa will throw it into a conversation.

Just yesterday he said the best two program builders he's ever seen were Jim Calhoun at UConn and Bill Snyder at K State in Football.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom