OT: Something Positive for Music Lovers | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Something Positive for Music Lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Greenfield Mass in May. ( Memorial day weekend)

Sturbridge in June.

But since we are now plugging in here :) next Friday 3/9 in Bridgeport ( black rock) for the casual Ffd county fans

Surprised you don't do Northampton/Amherst. Seems like you'd do well there.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
But since we are now plugging in here :) next Friday 3/9 in Bridgeport ( black rock) for the casual Ffd county fans

Perfect for the casual UConn fan.

Others of us will be at the AAC Tourney next week. I was challenged to go to Friday night’s session even if UConn isn’t playing. Even I who has been to 20 AAC tourney games somehow may not be able to sit through that.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
What time in greenfield?

It's the strangecreek music festival. 4 days dozens of bands. We are on main stage 1 pm Saturday afternoon

Reaction Score
Greenfield Mass in May. ( Memorial day weekend)

Sturbridge in June.

Bryac or Acoustic in Black Rock?? Will check it out for sure.

Reaction Score
August West and his band called Legion of Jerry will be playing at the Arch Street Tavern in Hartford this Friday night March 2nd. I saw them in late October and they are quite good. If you like jam bands in the Grateful Dead type genre, check them out. You will enjoy it.
Hey, I know that band!! I was one of the original members!!! :) Awesome to see the band still going strong. @August_West - tell Jeff I said hi (assuming you are not Jeff). Miss jamming with those guys!!!

Reaction Score
August...you must have crossed paths on stage with my buddy Travis on the drums, no?

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Last warning - if one more person says something good about August, I’m locking the thread and probably banning everyone.
Im always a full supporter of the use of the strikethrough especially in a mass casualty flurry.

August...you must have crossed paths on stage with my buddy Travis on the drums, no?

From Rane?

Yeah I played with him last Saturday night in another project I (and Kate) are in.

This Travis?

Reaction Score
That's the guy (great guy)! I did a Ryan Adams tribute set with his former bandmate about 2 weeks ago at the Main Pub. I go pretty far back with those guys...we all met at the open blues jam at Husky Blues back when I was UConn...One night Psychadelic Breakfast showed up and immediately ripped into a Zappa medley. It was humbling to say the least!

Reaction Score
Im always a full supporter of the use of the strikethrough especially in a mass casualty flurry.

From Rane?

Yeah I played with him last Saturday night in another project I (and Kate) are in.

This Travis?

Rane is one of my favorite bands, I know they don't play often these days. Any idea if they have any 2018 dates lined up?

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
And here I thought I was all kinds of special because August and I knew each other before the Boneyard, and didn't realize who each other were on the Boneyard for around 15 years.

Hasu!

God bless you

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
That's the guy (great guy)! I did a Ryan Adams tribute set with his former bandmate about 2 weeks ago at the Main Pub. I go pretty far back with those guys...we all met at the open blues jam at Husky Blues back when I was UConn...One night Psychadelic Breakfast showed up and immediately ripped into a Zappa medley. It was humbling to say the least!

The Keys player from Psychedelic Breakfast is the keys player in Legion

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Rane is one of my favorite bands, I know they don't play often these days. Any idea if they have any 2018 dates lined up?

I dont think so as of now.

Reaction Score
I have seen the Legion before.. Good stuff ...August you are the guitar player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom