OT: SI Swimsuit Issue | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: SI Swimsuit Issue

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I'm more into fashion than skin myself!

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Who wants to see back nudity? That's just weird.

Speaking of nude backs and weird, George "The Animal" Steele passed away yesterday.

0217-remembering-george-animal-steele-launch-3.jpg

Reaction Score
Now there's a picture I never thought I'd see when I opened a thread on the SI Swimsuit issue.

He had damn near the same body type of one of the models included in their issue, just a tad more hair though.

Reaction Score
So profound this boneyard of ours. Learned about Caitlin, the Kardashians, cucumbers and sparklers lighting off in your ass all over some entertainment of a swimsuit issue in the middle of winter. Damm I luv this place.

it's also a great place to get medical, pizza, and legal advice.

Reaction Score
The best changes from my youth are (a) body paint and (b) the athletes. I think the athletes showcase some different body types. Genie Bouchard is adorable this year, and still looks like she could kick my ass.

The downside is that these models, with the possible exception of Kate Upton, aren't the supermodels of the past like Christie Brinkley (looking pretty darned good at 68 this year), Cheryl Tiegs, Rachel Hunter, Elle McPherson etc. Those women dominated fashion magazines, runways, etc., and still did the SI shoot. The top models don't go near SI swimsuit edition now.
Cheryl Tiegs...Best set of ta-ta's I ever saw, next to the wife's of course. Lol

Reaction Score
The double standard certainly helped me outkick my coverage, but I know a few guys that were alone for a while, or wound up with a fit but nasty woman.

I don't understand why that phrase means that in this context. I know it does, but it makes no sense.

Outkicking your coverage is a bad thing for the kicker. Ourkicking your coverage with a woman is a good thing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom