OT: SI Swimsuit Issue | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: SI Swimsuit Issue

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
so brave

Oh B.S. Nothing brave about it. It's being an opportunist.

I'm sick and tired of hearing anything about that dysfunctional mess of a family. But that struggle has been going on for years.

People who follow anything Kardashian are the real dupes.

Now when Tula posed for Playboy was back in the 80s, that might've been considered "brave".

Reaction Score

I'm sick and tired of hearing anything about that dysfunctional mess of a family. But that struggle has been going on for years.

Now when Tula posed for Playboy was back in the 80s, that might've been considered "brave".

Pretty sure his comment was made in jest

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Playboy is ending nudity in it's publication. Anyone who pays money to buy magazines to see scantily clad women in SI or anywhere else or buys p0rn in a store is a dumb ass. NEWS FLASH: THERE'S A THING CALLED THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN SEE EVERYTHING FOR FREE NOW......

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Whoosh. Good rant tho.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Playboy is ending nudity in it's publication. Anyone who pays money to buy magazines to see scantily clad women in SI or anywhere else or buys p0rn in a store is a dumb ass. NEWS FLASH: THERE'S A THING CALLED THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN SEE EVERYTHING FOR FREE NOW.

Actually no, Playboy is bringing BACK nudity. They ended it for like a year before they figured out nobody will bother without hot young naked chicks.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Actually no, Playboy is bringing BACK nudity. They ended it for like a year before they figured out nobody will bother without hot young naked chicks.

They're dead in the water.

They were going bankrupt with nudity. So they stopped showing nudity. Then they started going bankrupt faster without it, so now they are going to show PG-13 nudity. It won't go well.

Playboy - "Look! A nipple!"

The internet - "Look! A naked girl with two cucumbers and a sparkler in her ass!"

Reaction Score
So you're telling me if you won a bet with her about a date you'd decline the date? O.K.
Well considering I am married, yes I would decline, not even a thought.

If I was single I would still probably decline because she isn't my type and I am not attracted to her.

Reaction Score
So profound this boneyard of ours. Learned about Caitlin, the Kardashians, cucumbers and sparklers lighting off in your ass all over some entertainment of a swimsuit issue in the middle of winter. Damm I luv this place.

Reaction Score
So profound this boneyard of ours. Learned about Caitlin, the Kardashians, cucumbers and sparklers lighting off in your ass all over some entertainment of a swimsuit issue in the middle of winter. Damm I luv this place.

I would love to have pizza and beer with Ms Bouchard myself, if I was younger and single of course.:eek:

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Who wants to see back nudity? That's just weird.

There's a fetish for everything Tom. If you can dream it, the internet provides.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom