OT: Sexiest Song | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OT: Sexiest Song

Bliss

Mizzou Ballyhoo
Reaction Score
Jenny was outstanding in this movie and Roney Blakely did a great job with the song.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I'm kind of partial to any rendition of Iko Iko
You do know that this song is about rival street clans threatening to whup each others ass don't you? I do however love this song no matter who does it. I like this version so try it on for size. All the best to Frank Knuckles as well.

Reaction Score
You do know that this song is about rival street clans threatening to whup each others ass don't you? I do however love this song no matter who does it. I like this version so try it on for size. All the best to Frank Knuckles as well.

Sure, but the lyrics are vague enough (and usually sung by the fairer sex) that you can sort of attach all sorts of interesting meanings to them!

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Sure, but the lyrics are vague enough (and usually sung by the fairer sex) that you can sort of attach all sorts of interesting meanings to them!
Actually the lyric is pretty specific. Flag boys are literally those who bear the flag during celebrations, parades etc. of their local tribe/bands. The statements "Set your flag on fire", and "Kill you dead" are fairly clear. But yeah, being sung by the (clearly) fairer sex does sort take some of the sting out of it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom