OT Saquon Barkley’s calfs | The Boneyard

OT Saquon Barkley’s calfs

Reaction Score
I know he’s a freak of nature and his workouts are legendary, his calves look photo shopped.

It seems the more chiseled an athelete the more likely he is to get hurt. The Yankees for instance Judge and Stanton are built like NFL TE but get hurt all the time meanwhile 5 foot Gardner and DJ are durable

Reaction Score
Anyone that says these are photo shopped don’t have a leg to stand on!

Anyway I’m more concerned with his knee. They certainly upgraded the receiving corps but need a running game to help balance it for Danny Dimes.

Reaction Score
Anyone that says these are photo shopped don’t have a leg to stand on!

Anyway I’m more concerned with his knee. They certainly upgraded the receiving corps but need a running game to help balance it for Danny Dimes.
I said look photo shopped, which was my initial reaction we all know hes a freak of nature, and yes his knee is a concern. There needs to be rb by committee approach its also 17 games this year, need to bring back Barkley slowly. This is a key year for the Giants especially Danny Dimes.

Reaction Score
I know he’s a freak of nature and his workouts are legendary, his calves look photo shopped.

It seems the more chiseled an athelete the more likely he is to get hurt. The Yankees for instance Judge and Stanton are built like NFL TE but get hurt all the time meanwhile 5 foot Gardner and DJ are durable

David Boston is a prime example once he got obsessed with working out and basically became a body builder he seemed to be injured more and less effective

Reaction Score
I found the posted topic interesting so I share this article.

The writer does not condemn training like bodybuilders, but points out the limitation of this training in the broader context of training to develop mobility and flexibility, which are components of any specific sport.

From my limited knowledge of the subject, I found the following excerpt informative:

The main issue with athletes training like bodybuilders is that the workouts don’t prepare them for the physical demands of their sport. As previously mentioned, most bodybuilding routines are calculated, controlled and muscle-specific. Sports are none of these things.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
It's better to look good than to feel good. You know what I'm saying to you?

Reaction Score
Mike Davis's quads

Attachments

• E1sWjG2WEAYERNQ.jpg
    E1sWjG2WEAYERNQ.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 90

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
His calves look like the Emu's calves from the insurance commercials.

Reaction Score
Lawrence Taylor never worked out or lifted weights,one of the best olb ever.just naturally gifted

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
One big hamstring muscle pull.

Reaction Score
Old time baseball players played baseball mostly because working out wasn’t a thing. Remember when the same lineups played most of the 154 games? Doesn’t happen now with injuries. Football is a different animal though as violent as it is so you can’t quite compare I think.

Reaction Score
Old time baseball players played baseball mostly because working out wasn’t a thing. Remember when the same lineups played most of the 154 games? Doesn’t happen now with injuries. Football is a different animal though as violent as it is so you can’t quite compare I think.
They also used amphetamines like they were at a 70s disco before the MLB banned them in like 2006. Just look up greenies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom