OT: Providence | Page 18 | The Boneyard

OT: Providence

Reaction Score
Everybody Loves Raymond Traitor GIF by TV Land

District-Husky

Casual DC Fan
Reaction Score
Don't let anger get in the way of the point made: I don't expect PC fans to travel to Washington in early March. I do expect UConn fans in two weeks, however.
I just tried to get tickets to take my young kids and wife but the damn tickets are expensive. Might have to leave my wife at home.

District-Husky

Casual DC Fan
Reaction Score
He still claims he's a UConn fan but he watches every single minute of every PC game and those are his people now. They're currently making fun of him for dressing like a lady.
Sounds like someone needs to do a wellness check on him. Anyone have his home address so we can send a trooper over to make sure he's okay?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Sounds like someone needs to do a wellness check on him. Anyone have his home address so we can send a trooper over to make sure he's okay?
I don't think it would be a good idea to send law enforcement to ADub's home. I imagine he has a major supply of contraband there.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
someone fill me in on the @August_West lore. i miss my friend. where has he gone?

Reaction Score
He still claims he's a UConn fan but he watches every single minute of every PC game and those are his people now. They're currently making fun of him for dressing like a lady.
Has he given up the Dead cover band guitar gig for Taylor Swift songs too???

Hoopcrazee

Hoopcrazee
Reaction Score
Traitor Ed..still so full of himself...Imagine what he'd conjure up if the Hoyas had more than 1 conference win?

Reaction Score
You've gotta hand it to the PC fanbase. It's not like Ed dicked over bcu which couldn't care less about hoops. I don't think I've ever seen a coach so completely disrespected the way ed was this weekend. And this treatment is going to have some legs.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
You've gotta hand it to the PC fanbase. It's not like Ed dicked over bcu which couldn't care less about hoops. I don't think I've ever seen a coach so completely disrespected the way ed was this weekend. And this treatment is going to have some legs.
And they made their program relevant, at least for a little while.

Sam Elliott Hello GIF by GritTV

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom