OT: Pretty important update | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Pretty important update

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
thats exactly what its going to be. She is going to hold up every single item all night and I will be required to give my opinion on it or face the wrath.
I was at Marshall's today and a woman was Skyping (or facetiming) her man, holding up childrens sweatpants for him to render his opinion. "These are $15, what do you think?"

Technology...

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I was at Marshall's today and a woman was Skyping (or facetiming) her man, holding up childrens sweatpants for him to render his opinion. "These are $15, what do you think?"

Technology...
Wife: "These are $15, what do you think?"
Husband: [Thinking: I don't give a [lovemaking]! Why the [lovemaking] are you bothering me] but says: "They look nice what do you think?"

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
Beats the hell out of me.

getting my opinion on XMAS gifts is like getting asked " do these jeans make my butt look big"

there is never a correct answer.

The correct answer is (or at least should be) "not big enough." Because there is no such thing a butt that's too big. :D

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Go to the mall with your phone/tablet. Take you manly position on the man bench as the 'bag watcher' telling your wife to take her time, as she knows you will rush her. Get the ESPN app and enjoy as much as you can while sitting. Just keep an eye on the bags, and her coming. Look bored but happy that she is happy (women love shopping) and tell her to continue, and you are fine waiting.
We're on to you. We pretend not to notice the badly hidden smirk but we know.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Could be worse. You coulda been this poor bastard.

3C74644200000578-0-image-m-18_1485252779541.jpg

Reaction Score
The fine art of Christmas gift wrapping has gone to hell. I've seen some real artists in the past.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Important update: my youngest daughter loves wrapping. Like compulsively loves it. She begged to wrap all my presents.

Except for wifey's stocking stuffers, which require only purchases and no wrapping, I am all done.

Reaction Score

Technology...
That's terrible. The reason we want them out shopping is that we get hours of peace and serenity. To be nagged even while they are away is just unfair. If you don't promptly respond then their trip will be cut short. We men have to find away to become unavailable and outsmart this cyber ball and chain.

Again I say, being old is now the in thing. Lovin it!

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Beats the hell out of me.

getting my opinion on XMAS gifts is like getting asked " do these jeans make my butt look big"

there is never a correct answer.

Come on, man! I'm a million years or so old, and even I know that in today's world, the proper answer is "Not fat Dear. Thick."

Reaction Score
We men have to find away to become unavailable and outsmart this cyber ball and chain.
Or, get extremely lucky in finding and marrying a woman who doesn't really like shopping too much. Or, at least shopping in stores!

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Especially this time of year, does youngest @8893 daughter realize the revenue potential of her compulsive-gift wrapping proclivity?
Yeah I think I got played. I told her I would pay her and she said "No, I just really love doing it." Of course that made me even prouder so I slipped her ten bucks. Smart kid.

Reaction Score
Yeah I think I got played. I told her I would pay her and she said "No, I just really love doing it." Of course that made me even prouder so I slipped her ten bucks. Smart kid.
Feed her business, finance and of course selling materials. You've got a gem who knows how to hustle!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom