OT : "Philly" Cheesesteak | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT : "Philly" Cheesesteak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Pepperidge Farm, not Wonder Bread.
Regardless, I agree with Bruce. Overrated novelty.

There is an episode of the Marc Maron Show where he goes into his local a Starbucks-type, uppity coffee shop and orders a triple espresso over ice. The counter help told him he will not give him ice because it compromises the integrity of the bean, as if pouring a cup of coffee is an art form.

That's how I feel about Louie's Lunch. If I'm paying for it, don't tell me how I want my burger.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Regardless, I agree with Bruce. Overrated novelty.

There is an episode of the Marc Maron Show where he goes into his local a Starbucks-type, uppity coffee shop and orders a triple espresso over ice. The counter help told him he will not give him ice because it compromises the integrity of the bean, as if pouring a cup of coffee is an art form.

That's how I feel about Louie's Lunch. If I'm paying for it, don't tell me how I want my burger.
I'm not trying to talk you out of feeling that way and I don't necessarily disagree, although I do think their beef is very good and tasty.

My only point was to set the record straight on the bread. Pepperidge Farm > Wonder Bread imo.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I'm not trying to talk you out of feeling that way and I don't necessarily disagree, although I do think their beef is very good and tasty.

My only point was to set the record straight on the bread. Pepperidge Farm > Wonder Bread imo.
Never in question. My Wonder Bread Quip was more of a dig at Louie's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3
Top Bottom