OT: Pats fans do it again..... | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Pats fans do it again.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Not facts or science at all, it's what Kraft and #12 thought was ok right? Now they want it back? At one point they must have thought the NFL had something on them or else they wouldn't have said yes or is this not a fact?

I'm pretty damn certain TB had nothing to do with Kraft accepting the penalty. You think Kraft would consult him on that? I bet Kraft informed BB, but didn't give him much say there either.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Oh yeah and I'm a Giants fan and I don't like the Pats, why, because we beat them when we have to? Funny people actually think that only the Giants and Jets fans dislike Kraft and his organization there's plenty more. Funnier they think the Giants fans do for that reason? Jets I get but what do the Giants and Pats have to do with each other except a couple games every 10 years and a couple super bowls.

Dude, come on, you always do this. It's not about the Pats vs the Giants on the field. It's about Boston teams vs NY teams. The biggest inter city rivalry across sports. And it's also about you living smack dab in the middle of enemy territory, and having to put up with an insufferable cohort of fans as a result.

There's no doubt your root against the organization, if only in so much as it negatively impacts Boston fans.

Reaction Score
Well apparently Kraft didnt think it malicious enough to fight it.
That's more a function of the mafia-like way the NFL is run than anything else. "That's a nice team you got there, Kraft. Be a shame if something ELSE bad were to happen to it. "

Reaction Score
Not sure how 1988 and 1991 are relevant in the current sports landscape. Or how success boils down to Super Bowl wins only.

So let me guess, all that matters is the time period and measures of success that make the Pats look good.

Reaction Score
I *think* he was only referring to the Giants' two wins over the Pats in the Super Bowl, where the Pats have never beaten the Giants.
Yes, I was responding to a post that referenced the Giants beating the Patriots in Super Bowls. Guess I should have been more specific.

Reaction Score
Jets have dibs over all y'all. 1969 < 1973. And Knicks fans, no matter how crappy those teams were, never had to suffer through Kotite.
Oh, please. The Isiah Thomas era was orders of magnitude worse.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
So let me guess, all that matters is the time period and measures of success that make the Pats look good.

That's the way it is for all sports! For example, I particularly love this stat:

In the last 16 years, UCONN has more NCs than Duke. 4>3. :)

EDIT: oh, and in the past 16 years, UCONN has the same number of NCs as Duke and UK combined. How about that?!

Reaction Score
Well yes, since the topic we're discussing is why people dislike the Patriots in present day 2016, what has happened in the recent past is what's relevant.

Reaction Score
got-popcorn.gif

Waiting for Upstater's grand entrance

intlzncster

Reaction Score
So in usual Boneyard fashion...because we have a bunch of Giants fans on here:

Is Markus Kuhn any good as a depth OT signing? The Pats just got him. I remember the name, but can't recall a single minute of his time last year. Bear in mind that our depth guys last year were being signed off the street mid season.

Reaction Score
Well yes, since the topic we're discussing is why people dislike the Patriots in present day 2016, what has happened in the recent past is what's relevant.

OK cool. Last 10 years: Giants 2 SuperBowl wins, Pats 1.

Reaction Score
OK cool. Last 10 years: Giants 2 SuperBowl wins, Pats 1.
Cool. Not sure how this became a Giants vs Patriots Super Bowls discussion, but if you think the Giants have been more successful lately that's great. As a Bears fan, my perception is that the Patriots have been the much better franchise lately.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
facts don't matter to so many, haters are a wacky bunch

I gotta go with punch drunk

Reaction Score
I want to sue Mark Emmert for causing me sever emotional distress, think this lawyer would be up for that on a pro-bono basis?

Reaction Score
NFL are approaching NCAA and Emmert status

The NFL has a lot more to do it it wants to get to NCAA level of incompetence and sometimes criminal leadership afterall, the NHL is much more of a basket case than the NFL while the NCAA is still trying to catch-up to FIFA.

Reaction Score
Dude, come on, you always do this. It's not about the Pats vs the Giants on the field. It's about Boston teams vs NY teams. The biggest inter city rivalry across sports. And it's also about you living smack dab in the middle of enemy territory, and having to put up with an insufferable cohort of fans as a result.

There's no doubt your root against the organization, if only in so much as it negatively impacts Boston fans.

Yeah and I root against the Cowboys and Eagles more, don't tell me why it's stupid on your part. I definitely don't like the Red Sox the Pats are not the same. Think what you want but you're being really ignorant.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I want to sue Mark Emmert for causing me sever emotional distress, think this lawyer would be up for that on a pro-bono basis?
Nope. Freakin' guy is crowd-sourcing the lawsuit.

They say the defendant who represents himself has an idiot for a client. I think the plantiffs who hire this guy might be bigger idiots.

Reaction Score
For the uninitiated…

Welcome to the off-season version of the Boneyard.

Reaction Score
Is Markus Kuhn any good as a depth OT signing? The Pats just got him. I remember the name, but can't recall a single minute of his time last year. Bear in mind that our depth guys last year were being signed off the street mid season.

No, since he is a DT and he was horrible at that. He is just a body, that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom