OT: Pastner to Georgia Tech? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Pastner to Georgia Tech?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
If those SOB's get Greg Marshall, I am boycotting college basketball forever. Their fans truly deserved no better than Pastner.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
If those SOB's get Greg Marshall, I am boycotting college basketball forever. Their fans truly deserved no better than Pastner.
You had a momentary reprieve from hell with Tyson, but you are about to descend again.

presskh

Memphis Fan
Reaction Score
I think Josh should stay in Memphis a much better fit...

For us ;)

Oh, come on - we need everyone in the conference to be the best they can be. We pulled for you guys in the NCAA's.

Reaction Score
If we LOL at the ACC for their coaching hires, will they blacklist us for ACC expansion again??

UNC would go to the SEC. They can forget the B1G.

Reaction Score
Oh, come on - we need everyone in the conference to be the best they can be. We pulled for you guys in the NCAA's.

It's true press just having some fun - check the wink!

You guys have been on the brink for a while with JP at the helm but he's an awful coach. But he also brought in solid recruits/transfers but questionable kids who proved to be hard to coach I believe.

It will all change but who will it be? Gregg, Buzz - hopefully a name who can coach and bring Memphis back to Top 25 status consistently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom